Ringworm and Radiation

1 view

news.omega

Dec 31, 2007, 4:34:01 AM12/31/07
to electromagnetic_...@googlegroups.com, mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com
noname.html

Omega Group

Dec 31, 2007, 4:47:42 AM12/31/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
The complete message from above:

Yes it's true. I didn't see that TV programme but I remember it was
published that people asked the TV channel to screen it again, because
it was so strong, and it came as a shock to those who watched it.
One of my lecturers who is working in the health ministry told me that
the americans wanted to try new equipment so they tried it on
Israelies, and Israel agreed for the money. It was only relvealed
during the last decades that many adults are still living today with
the consequences of screening them as children (e.g. brain tumors and
other brain diseases.), they are the ones who exposed this teririble
crime of the Israeli government.
Iris.