Are you sleeping with the enemy?

news.omega

Apr 23, 2008, 3:41:06 AM4/23/08
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
Articles like this one and the recent New Zealand article on sleep
disturbance should help in make the non-sensitive people aware of the
dangers of this technologies. They really need to know for the sake of
children and animal life because both are more vulnerable. However, they
will need to research or some of them might be too late!

At least we who are ES/EHS have constant warnings and we discover that,
restricted as our lives may be, we can still find meaningful and
fulfilling things to do for ourselves and for others. I have got to know
some wonderful ES/EHS people and that includes you, so thank you for all
you do for us and other campaigners.

My Lakota Sioux Ancestors believed that nothing was wholesome without
having love and respect for each other. This is what is most lacking in
modern societies today and what needs to be re-awakened in us who work
for the good of all. I even forget that myself sometimes, yet it is as
much a part of me as the air I breathe! That is the effects of the
technologies!

You have our love and respect, Klaus, but we forget to tell you, so this
is for you and all others who work so hard for others who are unable to
help themselves.

As attachment the article I copied from the "You" magazine

Kind regards

Sandi

"The base of all things is love, respect."

--Vickie Downey, TEWA/Tesuque Pueblo

The greatest weapon of any Spiritual Warrior is love. Love will change
minds;
love will forgive; love will let go; love will cause good luck; love
will heal; love
will cry; love will get rid of resentments; love will overcome fear.
Love loves love.
Any human who is loving will be guaranteed respect. Respect loves love.
We need to love and respect ourselves.

Grandmother, Grandfather, today, lead me on the path of love.

As attachment the article I copied from the "You" magazine.

[ http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=EHS ]

AreUSleepingWithTheEnemy.pdf