Create a strong case at the federal level to stop the installation of ''smart'' meters in Naperville

news....@googlemail.com

Mar 5, 2012, 7:22:42 AM3/5/12
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
From Deborah Rubin: Naperville Illinois' Smart Meter Awareness group
http://www.napervillesmartmeterawareness.org/federal-lawsuit/ is
asking anyone with smart meter objections to submit an affidavit to
them for their Federal Case. The deadline is March 12, 2012. Sample
affidavits are above, instructions and a contact number below.
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:06:37 -0800
From: queen...@att.net
Subject: Affadavits

//Hi All,
A huge thanks to all of you who have agreed to submit an affadavit
to help create a strong case at the federal level to stop the
installation of "smart" meters in Naperville, IL which will help the
national and international community. The following are attachments
from Jen Stahl, Secretary for NSMA, who will be compiling all affadavits
r/t the complaint NSMA filed at the federal level. I am submitting one
expressing that I have personally felt bullied & intimidated by our
local utility and local governance to force me to place a "smart" meter
on my home against my will which is a breach of my civil liberties and
personal property rights. All of these docs should open up, however if
they don't please contact me. I have BCC'd private residents who are
willing to submit affadavits.
Take Care,
Kim

*S**ubject:*affidavit

attached is a sample, a blank, and instructions on how to do an affidavit.
anyone that is opposed to these meters can fill out one of these. it
must be in one's own words and sentiments to make it a valuable packet..
Send notarized, signed copies to
NSMA
1427 Westglen Dr
Naperville IL 60565

Jen Stahl
630-579-0659 home
630-303-3892 cell
"The search for truth travels through 3 stages. First, it is
ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as
self-evident." -Arthur Schopenhauer

Informant: Iris Atzmon

Affidavit - Sample.pdf
Affidavit - Generic2.doc