Cordless phones: the unspoken DECT hazard at home and at work

news.omega

Oct 8, 2007, 6:02:50 AM10/8/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
If you would not invite a serial killer to live with you, or if you
would not serve arsenic in your family's drinks, you should not allow
one of these things in your home. I am referring to DECT cordless
telephones, the newer high tech, higher frequency models that look so
nice and modern. Many of these phones emit strong electro magnetic
radiation twenty four hours a day. The radiation passes through walls
and doors and can travel around your home on electrical wiring,
plumbing, heating systems and other metal objects.

The health damage that this radiation can do has been demonstrated in a
great many scientific research papers. I have attached three documents
about DECT cordless telephones. Please see the video linked below.

Martin