LIGHT AT NIGHT PROBABLE CARCINOGEN

news.omega

Nov 30, 2007, 4:56:34 PM11/30/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
SUBJECT: IARC PLANS TO ANNOUNCE LIGHT AT NIGHT A PROBABLE
CARCINOGEN - REDUCED MELATONIN A CANCER RISK

To All: This is obviously an extremely important breakthrough. I
will be writing to the participating physicians with a plea for their
help to inform the public that sleeping close to EMF/EMR sources --
electric and gas meters and electric appliances as well as some
telephone equipment, lowers melatonin in the same way that shift-workers
are adversely affected by chronic, nighttime exposure to light.

Dr. Russel Reiter is a leading expert regarding the significance of
maintaining proper levels of the anti-aging hormone, melatonin. Dr.
Reiter's book, "Melatonin" is, in my opinion, "an "essential read."
See also: University of Connecticut Health Center article: "Light at
Night Might be a Cancer Risk" (September 9, 2004) -
http://www.uchc.edu/ocomm/newsarchive/news04/sep04/cancerrisk.html

Just last night, a lovely young store clerk acknowledged that she sleeps
on top of her cell phone after I presented my card to her with my usual
warning re bedside appliances. The picture in my mind of a young mom
pointing at the electric meter only one foot from her autistic son's
head, continues to haunt me....... ( I "saw clearly" through my
tears ...... ).

Michael Boyum, Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, died at the young age of
23, from Acute Myelogenous Leukemia. His distraught mother reported he
had an electric clock and small fan on the headboard of his waterbed.
I carry on his dying wish of helping to save children from enduring the
pain and suffering that might be prevented if only parents were informed!!!

It is difficult for me to speak about the needless suffering of my two
precious grandsons who were diagnosed with rare immune deficiencies --
low IgG subclasses 1 and 3 -- "rare" because the boys' cells were
"aging....." They got well after we moved their beds away from
electric meters.

Dr. Russel Reiter personally made the statement to me (while attending
2004 First International Children With Leukaemia Conference in London),
"if your husband had been taking melatonin all along, he may never have
developed Alzheimers!" We were discussing my husband's improvement in
Executive Function after I moved his electric clock off his nightstand
and started him on nightly melatonin.

Assoc. Prof. Olle Johansson eagerly awaits funding that will allow for
expansion of known facts re "close," chronic, prolonged EMF/EMR toxic
exposures to electric and telephone equipment at night. The new
announcements will hopefully focus attention to these essential studies.

In our increasingly EMF/EMR-polluted world, a/k/a "Blue World," it is
imperative to provide specific details regarding distances from objects
that are likely to lower vital melatonin thus leading to decline in
immune function!!! We know studies linked to low levels of melatonin
include not only breast cancer and prostrate cancer, but low melatonin
levels are also known to be linked to childhood Leukemia -- See:

* *Bioelectromagnetics. <javascript:AL_get(this, 'jour',
'Bioelectromagnetics.');> 2005;Suppl 7:S86-97. Links
<javascript:PopUpMenu2_Set(Menu16059923);> Do magnetic fields cause
increased risk of childhood leukemia via melatonin disruption?
*Henshaw DL*
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=PubMed&Cmd=Search&Term=%22Henshaw%20DL%22%5BAuthor%5D&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVAbstractPlus>,
*Reiter RJ*
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=PubMed&Cmd=Search&Term=%22Reiter%20RJ%22%5BAuthor%5D&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVAbstractPlus>.
H.H. Wills Physics Laboratory, University of Bristol, Bristol,
United Kingdom. d.l.h...@bris.ac.uk <mailto:d.l.h...@bris.ac.uk>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=16059923&dopt=AbstractPlus
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=16059923&dopt=AbstractPlus>

Studies re neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimers,
autism-spectrum disorders and more include findings of low
levels melatonin levels -- See:

AUTISM...abnormal melatonin synthesis....2007
. http://www.buergerwelle.de/pdf/abnormal_melatonin_synthesis.htm

The huge number of symptoms that precede the diagnosis of any one of the
linked health problems are staggering -- the costs to societies
around-the-world are enormous!!!

Take care everyone !!! Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55448-2127 USA
Phone: 763-755-6114
Email: jcmpe...@aol.com <mailto:jcmpe...@aol.com> (11-30-07)

WEBSITE: http://guineapigsrus.org

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS? Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/

/*"The time is always right to do what is right."* /*--Dr. Martin
Luther King Jr.*

[ http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=melatonin ]