Help to defend the Gonzales Community School from the Burger King cell tower

news....@googlemail.com

May 19, 2012, 4:26:54 PM5/19/12
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 5:39 PM
Subject: Fw: wondering

----- Original Message -----
From: Felicia N Trujillo
To:
robe.ried
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 8:49 PM
Subject:
wondering

Hallo Robert,

I noticed that no name I recognize has signed my petition to defend our little school and its disabled and blind students from an AT& T cell tower. Could you possibly post this and send it along? Every vote counts. Thank you, Felicia
Please help us defend our Gonzales Community School from the Burger King cell tower that would bring it within the circle of four to ten times higher rates of cancer deaths. Take a minute, please: <strong>TO SIGN CHANGE.ORG PETITION</strong>: <a href="http://www.change.org/petitions/burger-king-sen-tom-udall-rep-ben-ray-lujan-santa-fe-city-council-stop-at-t-cell-tower-at-burger-king-near-gonzales-community-school-3 " title="Change.org Petition To Stop Burger King Cell Tower">http://www.change.org/petitions/burger-king-sen-tom-udall-rep-ben-ray-lujan-santa-fe-city-council-stop-at-t-cell-tower-at-burger-king-near-gonzales-community-school-3 </a>

-Felicia N. Trujillo, ND, GCFP
DOCTORS W.A.R.N. (Wireless And Radiation Network)
Bones for Life(R)Teacher-in-Training
PO Box 28068
Santa Fe, NM  87592-8068
(505) 471-4194

www.BackRescue.com
www.WhyFry.org

"Politics--can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em."
F. N. Trujillo