Bullying attempt against Prof. Livio Giuliani and against the Italian population exposed to electromagnetic fields by INAIL management

news....@googlemail.com

Jan 24, 2012, 8:20:16 AM1/24/12
----- Original Message -----
From: AMICA
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 12:57 PM
Subject: Open letter to support Dr. Livio Giuliani

Dear Researchers and Activists,

here in attachment is a letter to support Dr. Livio Giuliani, whom you may well know for his work in ICEMS.
Last year the institute of prevention on occupational risks (ISPESL), he worked for, was merged into the National Insurance Institute (INAIL). Since then, Dr. Livio Giuliani, had several problems, as you can read in the letter.

Moreover, even if he had all the scientific qualification to do it, he was not appointed to work on an important project on occupational safety, the PAF, a new website that offers a database on physical risks. Regarding EMF, the website is quite reassuring on the safety of international standards, while we know that they are quite controversial.

I would like to invite more scientistist to sign this letter, by sending me an email.
(Please, forgive the bad quality of the translation)

Thank you in advance for reading this.

Best Regards,

Francesca Romana Orlando
Vice President of AMICA
Associazione Malattie da Intossicazione Cronica e/o Ambientale
(Association for Environmental and Chronic Toxic Injury)
P.O. Box 3131
00121 Rome - Italy
www.infoamica.it
am...@infoamica.it
Member of the International EMF Alliance (IEMFA)
www.iemfa.org
Member of the Italian EMF Free Network
http://e-smogfree.blogspot.com/

Informant: Iris Atzmon
OPEN LETTER SUPPORT TO GIULIANI word 97.doc
lettera aperta giuliani 23 gen.pdf