Spanish woman commits suicide due to EHS

news....@googlemail.com

Dec 4, 2012, 3:31:16 AM12/4/12

I'm pasting the attachments below, since some lists can't receive them, and hope they don't break in the process. Please get in touch if you want me to send you the original attachments.

From: Minerva <mi...@nodo50.org>
Date: 29/11/2012
Subject: Statement on the suicide of a electrosensitive person

Hello, partners—We are sending you here the statement we have prepared and sent to the few press contacts we have. We ask you to resend it to the press or contacts who can spread this message or those you believe are suitable.

Salutations.
Minerva

November 29, 2012 15:05, Minerva wrote:

My name is Minerva Palomar.

You are in contact with me due to my electrosensitivity and the legal ruling I won that recognized this health problem.

Sadly, I am contacting you to send you a communiqué of the suicide of a electrosensitive person from Madrid who, because of her desperate situation, has taken her life.

I know the code of ethics urges that news concerning suicide is treated with much care, but the social situation and diminishing health remains invisible if the means of communication are muted. The transmission of the news is of relevant informative value. Already it is known that many people suffer what this person has undergone, without any response from the appropriate authorities, both political and health authorities.

This statement has been crafted by our recently-formed association of national scope “Electrosensitives for the Right to Health”, of which I am president. We hope that we will never have to say again, "for the right to life."

All of us would appreciate that you value the distribution of this news. We include in the statement links in which Angela appears talking about her situation, so that you may have a complete picture of the development of events.

Sincerely:

Minerva Palomar
ELECTROSENSIBLES BY EL DERECHO The LA SALUD
Electrosensitives for the Right to Health
Chairwoman

From: a.lasoprieto @ hotmail.com

Subject: FW: First suicide in Spain of a person suffering
from electrosensitivity

Date: Fri, November 30, 2012 1:29:35 +0100

Yesterday, Wednesday, November 28, Angela died; she
committed suicide because she could not endure the physical and psychological
pain that electrohypersensitivity produces.

I remember her words in the interview she did for
television: "This is completely bad" after declaring publicly about
the medical neglect which she encountered. With the authorities in Pinto, where
she lived, it was no better: they turned a deaf ear to her complaints about the
state of her health and her pain of losing the freedom to go out or live with
the windows open as she had always liked: a base station (cell tower) with multiple
antennas at 50 meters from her house made her shield walls and windows so that
the microwaves bounced and did not pass freely into her home.

The savage proliferation of antennas that municipalities and
governments allow operators to construct, without safe distances, condemned her
to the loneliness of her four walls, making a person sick who was not sick,
subject to all kinds of pain and unbearable sensations such as dryness and
burning of the throat and tongue and continuous headaches. The grief of having lost
the freedom of going outside or watching the comings and goings of people
through her windows has ended up undermining her will and desire to continue
fighting. Luckily she knew the protection of her family and especially the
value of her son and his immense efforts to make visible her problem.

Although so much good effort has been in vain, we hope that
her death is not.

The question is how many will have to take their lives here,
how many electrosensitive people will have to die for the central and regional
government, let alone our own fellow citizens of this country, to begin considering
the problem with the responsibility and the respect it deserves?

Ultimately, we are all affected, and the number of people who
are electrohypersensitive is growing exponentially. The problem is that many do
not know that their symptoms are due to being affected by continuous exposure
to microwave radiation. When they can finally recognize the causal relationship,
it is often too late.

I leave with your a video showing an interview with Minerva,
the first electrosensitive person to have won a trial in Spain whose judgment
recognizes her EHS and grants total disability work benefits.

Minerva is president of an association of
electrohypersensitives at the state level and coordinator of the STATE PLATFORM
AGAINST ELECTROMAGNETIC POLLUTION.

We are very aware of the grotesqueness that this idea can be
viewed one way from the outside, and from the inside, it is another matter. But
there is something that everyone should know, and that is this: this club is
entered each time without choice, without knocking, and in order to leave, there
is only one exit door that few would want to open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQUCly0ZIcM&feature=endscreen&NR=1

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 29 November 2012 19:24:36 +0100

Subject: First suicide in Spain of a person suffering from
electrosensitivity

From: amorhum...@gmail.com

To: amorhum...@gmail.com

First suicide in Spain of a
person suffering from electrosensitivity

Posted by Miguel Jara on November 29, 2012

Yesterday morning Angel called me; between sobs that caused
my heart great pity, he told me that his mother had committed suicide just two
hours ago. It was Angela, a woman diagnosed with hypersensitivity to
electromagnetic fields (EHS) or electrosensitivity. http://www.migueljara.com/2012/11/29/primer-suicidio-en-espana-de-una-persona-enferma-de-electrosensibilidad/

-

Miguel Jara

Freelance journalist

www.migueljara.com

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter @ MiguelJaraBlog

Http://es.linkedin.com/pub/miguel-jara/52/603/56 Linkedin

From: a.laso...@hotmail.com

Subject: FW: Primer suicidio en España de una persona enferma de
electrosensibilidad

Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 01:29:35 +0100

Ayer
miércoles, día 28 de noviembre murió Ángela, se suicidó porque no pudo aguantar el dolor
físico y psiquico que produce la electrohipersensiblidad.

Recuerdo sus palabras en la entrevista que le hicieron para la televisión:
"esto acaba mal"  después de confesar públicamente el abandono
médico en el que se encontraba. Con las autoridades de Pinto, donde
vivía, no le fue mejor: hicieron oidos sordos a sus quejas sobre su estado
de salud y a su dolor de haber perdido la libertad de salir y vivir con la
ventanas abiertas como siempre le gustó: una estación base con varias
antenas a 50 metros de su vivienda le obligó a apantallar paredes y ventanas de
forma que las microondas rebotaran y no pasaran libremente a su vivienda.

La salvaje proliferación de antenas que ayuntamientos y gobiernos permiten
hacer a las operadoras, sin distancias de seguridad la condenó a la soledad de
sus cuatro paredes, convirtiéndola en una persona enfermiza que no enferma,
sujeta a todo tipo de dolores y sensaciones insoportables como la sequedad y
quemazón de la garganta y la lengua, dolores continuos de cabeza. La
pena de haber perdido la libertad de salir a la calle o ver el ir y venir
de la gente a través de sus ventanas han terminado por minar su voluntad y el
deseo de seguir luchando. Por suerte conoció el abrigo de su familia y
especialmente el valor de su hijo y sus inmensos esfuerzos por hacer visible su
problema.

Si bien tanto esfuerzo ha sido en vano, esperamos que su muerte no lo sea.

La pregunta es cuántos tendrán que quitarse la vida aquí, cuántos
electrohipersensibles tendrán que morir para que el gobierno central y
autonómico por no hablar de los propios ciudadanos y ciudadanas de nuestro
país comiencen a plantearse el problema con la responsabilidad y el
respeto que se merece.

En definitiva, afectados somos todos y el número de personas
electrohipersensibles crece de forma exponencial. El problema es que muchos ni
saben que sus síntomas se deben a estar afectados por la exposición continua a
microondas. Cuando por fin pueden reconocer la relación causa efecto suele ser
demasiado tarde.

Dejo un video que muestra una entrevista con Minerva, la primera persona electrohipersensible
que ha ganado un juicio en España cuyo sentencia reconoce su EHS y le concede
la incapacidad total laboral.

Minerva es presidenta de una asociación de electrohipersensibles a nivel
estatal y coordinadora de la PLATAFORMA ESTATAL CONTRA LA CONTAMINACIÓN
ELECTROMAGNÉTICA.

Somos muy consciente de lo esperpéntico que se ve su imagen desde fuera, desde
dentro es otra cosa. Pero hay algo que todos debemos saber y es que en este
club cada vez menos exquisito se entra sin llamar y para salir solo hay una
puerta que pocos querrían abrir.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQUCly0ZIcM&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 19:24:36 +0100

electrosensibilidad

From: amorhum...@gmail.com

To: amorhum...@gmail.com

Primer suicidio en España de una
persona enferma de electrosensibilidad

Publicado
por Miguel Jara el 29 de noviembre de 2012

Ayer por la mañana me llamó Ángel, entre
sollozos que me compungían el corazón me contó que su madre se había suicidado
hacía sólo dos horas. Se trataba de Ángela, una mujer diagnosticada de Hipersensibilidad a los Campos Electromagnéticos
(EHS) o electrosensibilidad +info

--

Miguel
Jara

Periodista
independiente

www.migueljara.com

Sígueme
en Facebook

Twitter
@MiguelJaraBlog

Linkedin
http://es.linkedin.com/pub/miguel-jara/52/603/56

*Si no desea recibir más correos informativos avise y le borraremos de la lista
lo antes posible.

  Informant: Isis Feral