Ignoring the effects of electrosmog is unsafe, unwise, and expensive

news....@googlemail.com

Sep 22, 2011, 3:35:13 AM9/22/11

Ignoring the effects of electrosmog is unsafe, unwise, and expensive

Tracking equipment could be harming wild birds, experts warn

Postmortem study of red kites has aroused suspicions that radio transmitters be damaging their health and welfare.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/sep/20/tracking-equipment-birds-health

The Cost of Electrosmog

Attached is a document (Press chronic diseases) by Magda which she has asked all of us to circulate and send to the media ASAP.

Sharon

Please also note this medical EMF event in Toronto.

It is a public event and it is FREE but people do have to register so organizers will know how many are attending. Feel free to post them. If people go to my website: www.magdahavas.com, they can click to register for either the talk at the Science Centre Toronto (September 24/25, 2011) or the talk in San Diego the following weekend. See "Conventions 2011" top right corner of my website.

Also, I'm giving a talk the following Thursday (September 29th, 2011 from 7 to 9 pm in Newmarket, Ontario. That is also free and open to the public. Attaching both items for posting.

Magda Havas

The Difficulties of Surviving EHS and MCS

http://lindasepp.wordpress.com/

Feeling Dizzy or Nausea after using iPad ?

https://discussions.apple.com/message/16185694#16185694

Catherine

Secret Military Documents Declassified

Bioeffects of Selected Non-Lethal Weapons relating to EMF

http://smartmeterskill.com/?p=66

http://smartmeterskill.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Bioeffects_of_Selected_Non-Lethal_Weapons.pdf

Is Technology Killing You?

Live in the Now

Earlier this year, however, the World Health Organization (WHO) publicly acknowledged that cell phone use may indeed cause cancer, and placed exposure to electromagnetic radiation in the same carcinogenic hazard category as lead, engine exhaust and ...

http://www.naturalnews.com/033611_technology_health_effects.html

In Classroom of Future, Stagnant Scores

Since 2005, scores in reading and math have stagnated in Kyrene, even as statewide scores have risen.

We have jumped on bandwagons for different eras without knowing fully what we are doing. This might just be the new bandwagon, ' he said. ' I hope not.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/04/technology/technology-in-schools-faces-questions-on-value.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

David

School removes Wi-Fi wireless system

Even China, a country which often ignores environmental and health concerns in favour of business development, is issuing warnings about exposing children to microwave radiation. The China Board of Health said children under eight-years-old should use only use cell phones for emergencies and teenagers should be limited to 10 minutes per day.

http://thecanadiancharger.com/page.php?id=5&a=1034

Informant: Martin Weatherall

[ http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=electromagnetic+radiation

http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=electromagnetic+radiation