Biological Consequences of Oxidative Stress

omeg...@gmx.de

Dec 10, 2009, 2:53:11 AM12/10/09
In the attached files, you'll find my position about this recent new
faked rapport!

And this concern ONLY one of the biological phenomena!

Sayre et al. 2008 study have just 320 references!

Maydayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! ! !

Philippe Hug
Chairman of ARA
http://www.alerte.ch

1. Compile oxidative stress comparaison titres etudes ANG 8.12.9.pdf
2. Sayre dec 2007 Oxidative Stress and Neurotoxicity.pdf

[ http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=oxidative+stress
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Philippe+Hug ]

Compile Oxydative stress comparaison titres etudes ANG 8.12.9.pdf
Sayre dec 2007 Oxidative Stess and Neurotoxicity.pdf

omeg...@gmx.de

Dec 10, 2009, 11:39:09 AM12/10/09
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Neurodegenerative diseases re oxidative stress - Hope for
future?

Dear Philippe: I need to compare the 320 references in Sayre et all
with the 343 references in melatonin study re Alzheimers, Parkinsons.
As you know even with the powerful facts re benefits of melatonin as
possibly delaying the onset of Alzheimers or Parkinsons and also use of
melatonin as related to reduction of severity of symptoms, the
Alzheimers' Association [ http://www.alz.org/index.asp ] does not
promote its' use.
*//*
*/Behavioral and Brain Functions/ 2006, 2:15doi:10.1186/1744-9081-2-15
(343 references)*
*http://www.behavioralandbrainfunctions.com/content/2/1/15*

The above, extremely important study does not mention that electric
fields interfere with natural production of melatonin (my quick review)
but it does refer to electron flow and the fact that /*melatonin is able
to increase survival of neurons under enhanced oxidative stress. */
*//*
A search for info on the Alzheimers' Association website confirms
they /do not/ provide data or links to electric field exposure
studies. There are no results when searching "cell phones" -- only one
RF reference which is a link to information re camera to build 3D
picture of living space; magnetic field results -- "MRI
only;" melatonin search mentions "music therapy increases serum
melatonin" and one other item re long term melatonin study
(unaccessible).

While the Alzheimers' Association is not the /subject/ of your email
request for comments, the /issues/ re limitations on public information
are directly related to the point you make regarding hundreds of
references. I recently reported attending talk by Dr. Ronald Petersen,
Mayo Clinic -- annual Board Meeting for Minnesota/No.Dakota Alzheimers'
Assoc. It was at that time that Dr. Petersen excitedly announced
General Electric Health funding to the Mayo Clinic (also involving NIH
funding) re APOE gene studies (which is "protein folding research re
beta amyloid) and that* *their *"mutual goal is drug development."*

The Sayre study appears to be based on "aging" without mentioning that
most studies involve one or more aspects of electric field exposure and
that close, chronic, prolonged electric field exposures "age cells."
The Sayre study, obviously includes beta amyloid and protein folding
references (have not had time to review /content/ of the study in this
regard -- mainly quick look at the references).

Without comparing each individual reference cited in the Sayre study
with those cited in Behavioral and Brain Fuinctions (link above), it is
likely that a study incorporating facts from both might cite another
hundred or more references. We know Olle's EMF studies, alone, are
over 400 and subsequent review of all would more than provide endless
clues in all directions without even getting into finite evaluations.

A paper should and could be written re "prevention," citing most of the
available studies but with GE Health funding protein folding research
that does not include specific statements as to /causation/ AND the fact
that GE Health goals, along with those of the Mayo Clinic and the
Alzheimers' Association (huge fund-raising campaigns for "research" with
no /Precautioary Principle/ interest), such a study would yield positive
results for the people but is highly unlikely such an important
/overview study /would result in positive action because "knowledge +
prevention = /_ no new medication_/ /_ _/ which = "no money!"

The Alzheimers' Association's justification for not providing relevant
facts gleaned from numerous studies over the years, is "...need for
clinical trials....!" There is /no incentive/ for the Alzheimers'
Association, the Mayo Clinic or many other institutions to inform the
public about "prevention," which therefor reduces clinical trials down
to only non-threatening industry, government and big pharma clinical
trials.

More studies may help fill a car on a freight train. Over the next
decade and the next, another car, or cars, may be added to the train.
Don't stop reviewing the studies and do speak out as you are doing but
the way I see it, speaking out -- reaching out to the people via any
method that works -- Klaus Rudolph's Omega News, various activist
lists, political challenges (even tho usually ignored), websites,
videos, books, interaction on Facebook, Twitter, etc. -- is and will be
the only way to chip away "big money control of media" and to inform the
public re prevention.

Best wishe and take care - Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55448-2127 USA
Phone: 763-755-6114
Email: jcmpe...@aol.com <mailto:jcmpe...@aol.com> (12-10-09)

WEBSITE: http://guineapigsrus.org

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS? Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/

Radiation Rescue by K. Crofton, Ph.D. at www.radiationrescue.org
<http://www.radiationrescue.org>
The Statin Damage Crisis; Statin Drugs Side Effects; Lipitor: Thief
of Memory by Dr. Duane Graveline at www.spacedoc.net
<http://www.spacedoc.net>
Radiation Research Trust at www.radiationresearch.org
<http://www.radiationresearch.org>
Rewire Me eMagazine at www.rewire.me <http://www.rewire.me>
Omega News links:
http://tinyurl.com/93epp
http://tinyurl.com/9w2sx
http://tinyurl.com/aotw3
http://tinyurl.com/oya9t
http://tinyurl.com/jyemw
http://groups.yahoo..com/group/EMR-EMF/

I File notes: Need to print study re oxidative stress comparisons.
At moment, my colored ink cartridge needs to be replaced. That will
allow me to then review Philippe's comments (in red). 1. Compile
Oxydative stress comparaison titres etudes ANG 8.12.9.pdf
. Also review from perspective: electric field studies that do not
mention toxic electron transport in conjunction with cellular
exposure?...... jcm....12-10-09...]

In a message dated 12/10/2009 12:41:22 A.M. Central Standard Time,
a...@alerte.ch writes:

Dear All !

In the attached files, you'll find my position about this recent new
faked rapport !
And this concern ONLY one of the biological phenomena !
Sayre et al. 2008 study have just 320 references !

Maydayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! ! !

I will be delighted to read your comments.

Philippe Hug
Chairman of ARA

www.alerte.ch

1. Compile Oxydative stress comparaison titres etudes ANG 8.12.9.pdf
2. Sayre dec 2007 Oxidative Stess and Neurotoxicity.pdf

Message has been deleted