Testing and Compliance for EMF in the Mobile Industry

news....@googlemail.com

Apr 19, 2012, 4:13:08 PM4/19/12
Feb. 2012:

"Finally, when ICNIRP Chairman, Dr. Paolo Vecchia, said that ICNIRP
guidelines of radiation density of 9.2 W/m2 is valid for 1 day, 1 year
and even 100 years of exposure; I asked him, “Shall we expose you to
9.2 W/m2 continuously for one year?”. There was total silence".......

"Dr. Vijayalaxmi, Professor at Department of Radiation Oncology,
University of Texas Health Science Center [funded by Motorola and U.S
Air force - Microwave News, July 31, 2006] mentioned that she is an
independent researcher".....

"Dr. Vijayalaxmi said that she is an independent researcher"....

Prof. Kenneth Foster....said that if parents have a concern let them not
give mobile phones to their children.

Prof' Kumar's daughter replied that it means it is not safe for
children, "which resulted in a stir in the audience."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Prof. Girish Kumar"
Girish Kumar
Professor, Electrical Engineering Department
I.I.T. Bombay, Powai, Mumbai - 400076, INDIA
Tel. - (022) 2576 7436, Fax - (022) 2572 3707
email- gku...@ee.iitb.ac.in
Blog - http://profgirishkumar.blogspot.in/

Informant: Iris Atzmon

ASSOCHAM-7-8Feb-2012-GK-report.pdf