WHERE are All the Mobile and TETRA Masts that today MAR our communities?

1 view

news.omega

Dec 28, 2007, 2:42:44 AM12/28/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
Dear all.
About this letter, which some of you will have received a carbon copy of by now.
Look at this: Ideal World,  http://actonco2.direct.gov.uk/index.html

I got so pi..ed off with the TV advert tonight that I went stright to the "Inkwell" (yeah computerised modern one)
to tell them off for only telling us about What is Convenient for Them. NOT for what is making a mess or is important!

I am So Fed up with the hypocracy crap that I would Really like to go for them Big Time to ask them to deliver data and numbers.
I have tried before, they told me to go to Ofcom, as they did not know anything about Industry, Ofcom never got back to me.( Big surprise!)
But, their New TV advert shows Industrial Chimneys, and Industrial properties, so now they HAVE to know!

So please support me here.
Lets pester them. Please!

They HAVE to know, it follows the job!

So please pester and ask others (friends) to do so to.
Best regards.
Agnes