SET INTERPHONE FREE

news.omega

Jan 30, 2008, 4:17:46 PM1/30/08
to electromagnetic_...@googlegroups.com, mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com
noname.html

Omega Group

Jan 30, 2008, 4:30:10 PM1/30/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
See also: http://omega.twoday.net/stories/4662615/ :

It's time to end the deadlock. It's time to release the results of the
Interphone project, the largest and most expensive cell phone
epidemiological study ever attempted.

Microwave News has learned that a completed draft of the results was
completed TWO YEARS AGO. Yet, the paper has not yet been published and
the participants refuse to discuss what they found.

Many observers believe that the Interphone study points to a long-term
risk of developing tumors. But we will not know for sure until the
results are made public.

Any further delay would be close to scandalous.

Read the complete story on our Web site:
http://www.microwavenews.com

Louis Slesin, PhD
Editor, Microwave News
A Report on Non-Ionizing Radiation
Phone: +1 (212) 517-2800; Fax: +1 (212) 734-0316
E-mail: mwn @pobox.com
Internet: http://www.microwavenews.com
Mail: 155 East 77th Street, Suite 3D
New York, NY 10075, U.S.A.

[ http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Interphone
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=tumors
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/4661723/ ]

Omega Group

Jan 30, 2008, 5:07:21 PM1/30/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
SUBJECT: Scandals/cover-ups....Interphone and EMF RAPID

Louis, please also speak out re the EMF/RAPID Interagency Committee
Report and how it has never been presented to Congress.

Funds were allocated for purpose of "informing the public!!!"

The excuse that the link to immune deficiency and childhood Leukemia
"is weak," simply does not justify withholding vital facts. To a
large degree, the conclusions of EMF RAPID, combined with all of the
cumulative data that was used to launch EMF RAPID , makes it clear
that the withholding of "prudent avoidance information" subjects
everyone to "experimentation without consent!!!"

The American Cancer Society has known at least by 1993, that electric
appliances should not be close to beds.

I am shocked at the apparently purposeful avoidance of scientists,
industry, the cancer societies, government, and also the media that
continues today, when public service announcements and bulletins
distributed throughout schools and in hospitals and clinics are
relatively inexpensive and promote cost-free, safe methods of reducing
exposures to electric currents!!!

All of your work and involvement in the EMF cause is very important,
Louis, but the children desperately need your help re dangers due to
parents placing electric and telephone items close to beds. These
warnings must emphasize that children are also subjected to toxic EMR
pollution when they seek comfort in their parents' beds even if there
is nothing electrical close to the child's bed.

Thanks and take care - Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55448-2127 USA
Phone: 763-755-6114
Email: jcmpe...@aol.com ( 1-30-08 )

WEBSITE: http://guineapigsrus.org

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS? Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne
Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/

"Our frame of reference determines what we look at and how we look.
And as a consequence, this determines what we find." Burke J, The
Day the Universe Changed, 1985.

Omega Group

Jan 31, 2008, 8:51:24 AM1/31/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Petition: Interphone before Barcelona

For those who didn't read the full story on the Interphone, note that
Elizabeth Cardis is leaving IARC soon (March), for Barcelona
(epidemiology job), yet the Intephone paper is not sent yet for
publication since 2005, although they have the results since then. We
demand - INTERPHONE BEFORE BARCELONA.

After all, all Interphone members signed conflict of interests
declarations, so what's the problem?

Iris Atzmon