WiFi in Schools

news....@googlemail.com

Oct 16, 2010, 12:18:29 AM10/16/10
noname.html

news....@googlemail.com

Oct 16, 2010, 12:22:22 AM10/16/10

For Distribution:

Canadian News program airs report on WiFi  - October 17, 2010.

Global News will be airing its special on WiFi in Schools, this Sunday on 16:9 The Bigger Picture.
Air times vary, depending on your time zone… 6:30pm ET, 7pm PT/MT/AT (following your local news).

The piece will also be posted on our website at  http://www.globalnews.ca/programs/16x9/index.html

I hope you find this piece fair, balanced and insightful.

Please spread the word to anyone who’s interested.

Carolyn Jarvis
Anchor/Reporter
Global National/16:9 The Bigger Picture

This week on 16:9

You can’t see it but it’s everywhere. Wifi connects computers to the internet, no cords required. Now kids are using it in wireless classrooms across the country. But is it an invisible danger? Carolyn Jarvis investigates why some parents say wifi in schools is making our kids sick.
Headaches, nausea, trouble concentrating – could wifi in schools be making kids sick? While Canada goes increasingly wireless, in other parts of the world, wifi has worn out its welcome. Carolyn Jarvis visits a town in Northern France that is the first place in the world to trade wifi for wires.

About Global News Online -

Global News Online offers Canadians from coast to coast a host of news and information – from breaking news in their community to deep engaging content that puts complex world issues in perspective. Our 11 local sites provide up-to-the-minute community-based news, weather and information, while our umbrella national site, GlobalNews.ca, features stories, analysis and deep, engaging content about issues in Canada and abroad.

We leverage the strength of Canada’s largest news organization – Canwest – to tell our stories in ways that make a difference: through video, text, photographs and interactive features. And we deliver those stories to Canadians wherever and whenever they want: through the web, mobile devices, email alerts, RSS feeds, and the emerging world of social media.
P.O. Box 117 | Marshfield, VT 05658 US

Omega Group

Oct 16, 2010, 12:25:52 AM10/16/10
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Global TV WiFi in schools

http://www.globalnational.com/video/index.html?categoryID=1050253822

Video from Friday 15 October Global News

Go to: the October 15 program Move the bottom cursor to the time of
12:49 into the news You will see a 2.5 minute segment on WiFi in
schools.

This is a preview of the Global 16 by 9 documentary to be aired this
coming Sunday October 17, 2010 at 6:30 ET/CT.

Magda Havas

Informant: Martin Weatherall

Omega Group

Oct 18, 2010, 11:18:48 AM10/18/10
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Global TV Special, WiFi in Schools

Global will be airing its special on WiFi in Schools, this Sunday on
16:9 The Bigger Picture.
Air times vary, depending on your time zone… 6:30pm ET, 7pm PT/MT/AT
(following your local news).

The piece will also be posted on the Global website at