Further information on EMR and Breast Cancer

news.omega

Dec 7, 2007, 12:04:20 AM12/7/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
Dear Martin and Deb,

Please, see my most recent international debate article, Johansson O,
"FREDRIK REINFELDT, NOW THAT YOU ARE SWEDEN’S PRIME MINISTER,
ARE YOU PREPARED TO LISTEN?" from the Journal of the Australasian
College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine, Vol 26, No. 2 (August
2007), http://www.emfacts.com/weblog/?p=824

Especially pay attention to the 9th paragraph:
"Another study which has attracted great attention is that by Reif and
co-workers, “Human responses to residential RF exposure.” Here, increased
numbers of certain white blood cells were observed in the blood of residents
around an antenna park on the summit of Lookout Mountain in Colorado, USA.
This study was started on the initiative of the American authority The
National
Institute of Environmental Health which commissioned Colorado State
University to investigate the effects of weak, non-thermal (i.e.
non-heating)
long-term exposure from the radio and television masts within a radius of
almost ten kilometres. This study followed from the extremely alarming
results found by The Colorado Department of Public Health and the
Environment in July 2004. They had found statistically significant increases
in the numbers of persons with brain tumours living close to just this
antenna park on the summit of Lookout Mountain. Do you also want a
brain tumour?"

Best regards
Yours
Olle