The People's Initiative Foundation

news....@googlemail.com

Feb 27, 2009, 2:53:08 AM2/27/09
Home Page.html

omega_news

Feb 28, 2009, 4:13:10 PM2/28/09
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
As many of you know, I've analyzed the primary scientific literature
in radiofrequency radiation bioeffects for ~15 years, and in that time
have discovered that the very foundations of our biologic system are
being destroyed by way of wireless technologies' infrastructure.

A friend of mine, Liz Barris, has produced this petition, which I
fully support. I urge you to sign it to protect people from the very
harmful effects of cell phones and wifi. It is urgent that irradiating
products be labeled so that literate adults can better protect
everyone. Such hazards were acknowledged in US federal law (the Public
Health Service Act) in 1968; but deregulation has since destroyed any
protection. Please take a minute and sign.

Thanks!

S.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/5/the-children39s-wireless-protection-act

Here is a message from the petition author, The Peoples Initiative
Foundation:

****** Thank you for signing The Children's Wireless Protection Act!
Please visit us at http://www.ThePeoplesInitiative.org for more
information on this extremely urgent situation. Please email your
friends and family the link to the petition or our above web address.
You can find the petition there too. Please be exact with the web
address as there are other organizations with very similar titles!
Thank you again for taking this action. If we all speak out against
this atrocity we have a chance.