Cell Phones, WiFi and Health Effects

news....@googlemail.com

Apr 26, 2011, 11:53:42 PM4/26/11

Cell Phones, WiFi and Health Effects

EHS / MCS

I think that your speculation re: chemical sensitivity is right on.

Here is a link to a piece I wrote last year, focused on transmitting meters, which suggests a relationship based on science and my experience.

http://www.ncil.org/resources/radiofrequencyarticle.html

Catherine

--------

Screwy Expert?

Mr. Collins stated. - With five carriers operating at full capacity, with the most powerful emmissions at the lowest point on the pole, Mr. Collins said, radiation would be about 0.8%. Humans, he said, give off about 0.25%, so the tower has the same effect on health as standing next to three people, he argued.

http://www.acorn-online.com/joomla15/theridgefieldpress/news/localnews/91989-cell-no-say-neighbors.html

--------

Fight against Smart Meters rages on

Lake Cowichan Gazette

Mesachie Lake resident Mary Lowther's current BC Hydro meter, donning a sign in hopes of preventing a Smart Meter from being installed this summer. By Tyler Clarke - Lake Cowichan Gazette Anti-Smart Meter enthusiast Mary Lowther is asking others to ...

http://www.bclocalnews.com/vancouver_island_central/lakecowichangazette/news/120660629.html

---------

PUC staff outlines smart meter opt-out

Mainebiz Daily

Controversial smart meter program. Both options included in the PUC advisory staff analysis require customers to pay in order to opt out of the wireless device, according to The Forecaster. One option would allow customers to keep their old meters ...

http://www.mainebiz.biz/news47844.html

Note:

This is not an opt out, it looks more like a protection scheme - "We're going to hurt you unless you pay us big bucks" !

In most jurisdictions this would be classed as a serious crime!

Martin Weatherall

--------

TWO ethics complaints filed against Mayor John Marks

Tallahassee Democrat (blog)

One complaint says Marks broke the law when he voted March 28, 2007, to give Honeywell International a no-bid, multi-million-dollar contract to bring smart meters to the city while Marks was a partner in Adorno and Yoss, a law firm that represented ...

http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20110425/BREAKINGNEWS/110425015/Update--Two-ethics-complaints-filed-against-Mayor-John-Marks

--------

SmartMeter Opt Out Going Statewide

KIONrightnow.com

Earlier this month Central Coast News told you how a Carmel City Councilman made a deal with PG&E to stop installing SmartMeters if homeowners don't want them. Now Central Coast News reporter Katelyn Sykes found out the plan is now going statewide! ...

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/14511769/sm

--------

Cell Phones, Wifi, and the Effects of Crying Wolf

MindShift

Wi-Fi and other wireless learning aides in school, embraced naively by parents and educators with the shameless encouragement of the wireless industry, are not the blessing they appear to be. And one discredits altogether the benefits of using a ...

http://mindshift.kqed.org/2011/04/cell-phones-wifi-and-the-issue-of-crying-wolf/

--------

Cell Phones, WiFi and Health Effects

Older video but interesting information

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTOxrveJCBQ

--------

Rent reduction pressure on phone mast sites

SuzieHorne Thursday 14 April 2011

http://www.fwi.co.uk/Articles/2011/04/14/126357/Rent-reduction-pressure-on-phone-mast-sites.htm

Sylvie

--------

WRSC Grades for Federal Leaders

2011 Federal Election Apr 25 2011

Attached is the current and updated report card. The responses from the major parties have been lacking, especially from the Conservatives and Liberals who have yet to acknowledge the problem in any significant way. There is still time to try to bring this to candidates attention, and to push for a statement from the Leaders.

Informant: Martin Weatherall

Sharon

WRSC Grades for Federal Leaders Apr 25 2011 v 6b.doc

Omega Group

Apr 26, 2011, 11:59:02 PM4/26/11
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News