Working hard on the political front

Redaktion Buergerwelle e.V. (BI Omega-CI Omega)

Feb 7, 2008, 4:58:13 PM2/7/08
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
noname.html

Omega Group

Feb 8, 2008, 1:18:38 PM2/8/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
I think it would be helpful. I think most people need common language
and a Cindy Sage you tube link helps also! As I see it a big part of
the problem is most people want to believe wireless technology/ basic
electricity is safe. Even though on some level they know better. It's
a cultural convenient denial. So what will it take to change the tide?
people speaking out and giving others permission to come out of hiding
and join them. Our community is waking up. THis one thread I started
had 1700+ hits. http://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29655
You'll see there's a couple guys heckling me and one who's educated
himself. and this: http://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31300

Sandi