Ortendahl and Högstedt

news.omega

Dec 28, 2007, 3:43:55 AM12/28/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com, electromagnetic_...@googlegroups.com
noname.html

Omega Group

Dec 29, 2007, 2:44:42 AM12/29/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
At the conference I attended, there were several papers which
purported to study the effects of cellphone radiation on people. To my
amazement, many of them **simulated** cellphone radiation with a
900MHz signal on which they superimposed a 216Hz modulation.

I said to them -- I approached the SA Department of Health to see if I
could prove that I was sensitive to cellphone radiation, because if a
cellphone is put to my head, I feel the effects almost instantly --
going deaf in the one ear, numbness in the tongue and jaw, fatigue
etc. Our department of health responded that they had no equipment to
do even the most rudimentary tests. But I told the conference -- I
would **ONLY** accept a test involving an actual cellphone, not some
simplified mock-up of the radiation. I am certain that all of these
different frequencies contribute to the biological effects, and I am
also certain that these radiation components are very carefully
designed.

I told the conference that I could not possibly accept that their
simulation of cellphone radiation had any real validity. To me it's
like testing a drug in which you substitute the actual complex drug
for one with just a couple of the same ingredients, in a capsule of
the same colour. Every single component is important. And I don't
believe that all these "components" are made public, in the case of
cellphone radiation.

Needless to say, no one at the conference even bothered to respond to
me.

Thanks for this info, though. It does bear out what I'm saying, there
are fixed frequencies there, regardless of what channel the cellphone
is using, which are close to brainwave frequencies. Really smart to
hold these devices next to your head.

By the by, my favourite story about how this technology was
implemented, actually comes from George Carlo's book, "Cell Phones,
Invisible Hazards in the Modern Age". Apparently when they first
introduced cellphones in the US, the only health regulation which
might cover such devices was an FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
guideline which said that certain devices which radiated should not be
held closer than one inch, or 2.5cm, from "the body". Apparently the
Swedish firm Ericsson put in a submission to the FDA saying, well, the
head is not really "the body", is it, so it's quite OK to put a
cellphone next to your HEAD, that doesn't count, does it.

And the FDA said yes, that will be quite fine.

I often give this to people as an example of how the US population was
"protected" by its government from microwave radiation. It's literally
a sick joke.

Check out those G-COM documents. I myself haven't had time to really
look into them, but I get a strong feeling that there is something
very profound going on there which deserves all the support and
publicity it can get.

karlmuller30

Omega Group

Dec 29, 2007, 2:54:10 AM12/29/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
I agree with Karl and believe that Emily van Deventer is a nice lady,
but seems to be on a huge learning curve. I don't understand why they
don't listen and take urgent action now especially as the former WHO
Director-General Gro Harlem Brundtland who was also the former
Norwegian Prime Minister suffers with electrosensitivity and has
reported problems associated with mobile phones, she can detect a
mobile phone up to about four metres away due to her sensitivity.

I attended a private meeting at the World Health Organisation HQ,
Geneva, on Tuesday 16th January, 2007.

The meeting was attended by representatives from Better Environment
and Safer Telecommunications (B.E.S.T), Irish Doctors Environmental
Association (IDEA), the EM- Radiation Research Trust (RRT), Northern
Ireland Opposing Masts (NIOM) and EHS victims suffering from
electromagnetic radiation. We represented the wider communities
combined in expressing views with regards to the serious health
effects associated with radiation. We also pointed out the lack of
political will and support for change to make this technology safer.

The concerned groups had a very positive exchange of views with:

Dr Maria Neira, Director for Protection of Human Environment

Dr Chiyoji Ohkubo, WHO Scientist for Radiation and Environmental
Health Department of Public Health and Environment

Dr Emily Perkins Van Deventer, World Health Coordinator for Radiation
and Environmental Health

At the end of the meeting it was decided by all present that further
contact with regards to research and information would be ongoing.
However, sadly we have not received any further communication from WHO
and they have not responded to the information/research that we
supplied. We must keep the pressure on WHO and all Health Protection
Agencies as all Governments and Industry hide behind them and this is
why we should hold them totally responsible.

Group Representatives:

Con Colbert (IDEA)

John Cummins, Chairman of B.E.S.T

Walter Graham, Chairman NIOM

Pauline Keely (B.E.S.T, Dublin)

Clara Leahy Breen

Noreen Murphy, (B.E.S.T member)

Eileen O'Connor - Ireland

Eileen O'Connor - England also Trustee - EM Radiation Research Trust

John Ryan,

Best wishes

Eileen O'Connor