Assistance needed to prevent MTN mast from being erected

news.omega

Nov 14, 2008, 2:49:59 AM11/14/08
Alarm!!! Please help if you can! either to me( ag...@mast-victims.org)
but preferably straight to Heibrie, (hei...@home.ih.co.za) (see letter
below) as they are running out of time, only have 10 days to get a
"Block the Cell Tower" campaign up, running and effective. And we need
to help them to object to gain more time to organize.

So, if there are any of you who have a knowledge of a South African Anti
Cell-Mast-Tower activist group please let us know. There is desperate
need, and the need is RIGHT NOW!

I have been desperately searching for South African Anti-Cell Tower
groups who could help them locally, but have only been able to find
propaganda from Cell-phone companies and their bureaucratic lackeys. So,
pls. help if you possibly can, and with whatever means you have.

All advice on how to beat it successfully (Many of you have experience
of what works in getting a mast application turned down, so please all
help and advice is is deeply appreciated.

But, please hurry.

Agnes Ingvarsdottir
http://www.mast-victims.org