Microwaves Imitate Pesticides

news....@googlemail.com

Apr 5, 2010, 3:27:22 AM4/5/10
Lucinda Grant was helping electro hyper-sensitive (EHS) victims and
running the national support group Electrical Sensitivity Network, years
before I was even aware of the problem. Her early work and running the
ESN between 1995 and 2000 helped to make it much easier for others to
learn and continue the fight. Lucinda is the author of the books /The
Electrical Sensitivity Handbook/ and /Workstation Radiation/. She is no
longer an activist but is still very concerned about the effects of
electro magnetic pollution.

There are two Lucinda Grant documents from 1997 which are attached to
this message.

1. Electrical Sensitivity as an Emerging Illness, which provides
general EHS information and references to EHS research.

2. Microwaves Imitate Pesticides. This is a very important document
that we should be referring to often. The paper discusses how low levels
of radiofrequencies and microwave radiation induces harmful effects to
humans and animals. The effects are very similar to effects caused
by dangerous chemical pesticides, which have been already been banned in
many towns, cities, states and provinces.

With this information we should challenge the people who are
indiscriminately placing dangerous microwave radiation emitting devices
in public places. For instance - would libraries, schools,
hospitals, coffee shops, hotels and supermarkets etc continually spray
their premises with dangerous pesticide chemicals for hours on end? I
think not, but these same people are 'spraying' the inside of their
premises with strong levels of microwave radiation, with the possibility
of causing severe cumulative harm to patients, employees and customers.

It is important that we tell these people what they are doing wrong and
provide community leaders, educators, health professionals with this
type of information and other scientific evidence showing electro
magnetic radiation, causes significant harm to health.

Martin Weatherall
Co Director WEEP
www.weepinitiative.org <http://www.weepinitiative.org>

[
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=microwave+radiation
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=microwave+radiation
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=sensitiv
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=sensitiv
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=EHS
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=EHS
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Lucinda+Grant ]

Microwaves Imitate Pesticides Lucinda Grant.pdf
Electrical Sensitivity as an Emerging Illness.doc

Omega Group

Apr 7, 2010, 3:07:03 AM4/7/10
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Martin - very interesting piece about cell phones and breast cancer.

Do you remember Jini Patel Thompson writing this a few weeks ago -
familiar theme:

When we lived in Singapore in 2001, there was huge coverage in all the
newspapers because 20-year-olds throughout the city were having heart
attacks and they couldn’t figure out why. Then, someone figured out it
was because it was the fashion at that time for young people to wear
their cell phones on decorative cords around their necks. This meant
that their cell phones were hanging right next to – you guessed it –
their heart. So a warning went out in all the local newspapers,
telling kids not to wear their cell phones on these cords. But funnily
enough, no one I’ve spoken to in Canada (or the U.S.) ever heard about
that. And no one thought about warning people not to wear their cell
phones clipped to their belt, or in their pocket.

Carl