WiFi radiation at Woodstock Library and Paris Libraries

news.omega

Dec 26, 2007, 2:54:50 AM12/26/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 11:54 PM
Subject: Dangerous electromagnetic radiation at Woodstock Library.

Dear Mr. Nelson

It has been about six weeks since I wrote to you and you have still not replied to my concerns.

Have you read the information that I sent you, and the link to www.bioinitiative.org ?

Do you now understand the dangers of microwave technology and exposure to high levels of it?

Has the Oxford County Board of Health reviewed the information and do they understand the danger?

Has the Board of Health provided any assistance or instructions to you?

Have you switched off the source(s) of the microwave radiation inside the library?

Have you placed warning signs for the public and educated your staff about the dangers?

Have you had the microwave radiation levels measured by any reputable consultant or Industry Canada?

During the summer of 2007, the City of Paris, France introduced WiFi to their public libraries and other public areas of the city.  Since the beginning of December, The Paris Hygiene and Security Committee has advised the libraries to turn off the WiFi system.  This occurred because many library clerks working near the WiFi points, reported various symptoms including headaches, sore eyes or sore muscles, dizziness or vertigo.  I have attached a link to this news story for you.  These are classed as short term symptoms.  Long term symptoms are much worse and involve serious illnesses and cancer.  I have personally experienced most of the reported symptoms and more.

I am very concerned about the harm that Microwave radiation may cause to your staff and the public who attend Woodstock Library.  Will you please answer my concerns and questions as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely

Martin Weatherall