Wireless Devices, Standards, and Microwave Radiation in the Education Environment

news.omega

Oct 5, 2007, 4:01:21 PM10/5/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
For awhile there were a few honest people at FDA who tried to expose
some of the damages. Their areas of oversight did not include
bioeffects, which fell under EPA. All FDA could do was report device
interference, particularly that of medical devices. Howard Bassen PhD
wrote excellent articles citing thousands of unnecessary deaths from
such interference. (Google "Howard Bassen interference") [
http://tinyurl.com/2lnsnx ].

EPA's RFR bioeffects protection office was cut down to one person:
Norbert Hankin, who tried to warn of neuro damages to developing
children. See Gary Brown's excellent article:
http://www.emfacts.com/wlans.html

I provided to the head of EPA my 1997 petition from the Boston medical
and public health science community, with over 100 signatures calling
for a halt of the PCS cell phone system. Despite Norbert Hankin's
concurring statements, EPA declined to take protective public health
action.

S.

[ http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=WLan
http://freepage.twoday.net/search?q=WLan ]

Wireless Devices, Standards, and Microwave Radiation in the Education Environment- Gary Brown, October, 2000.htm