Cellular Telephone: Russian Roulette

news....@googlemail.com

May 5, 2012, 2:42:07 AM5/5/12
----- Original Message -----
From: Lloyd Morgan
To: Iris Atzmon
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 10:51 PM
Subject: RE: More regarding Robert Kane

According to Devra Davis, the reason that Kane’s book is so hard to find is, industry bought up all his books.  I was able to find a pdf copy of his book on the Internet (attached).

I believe the reason that Charles “had to wait more than half a year before my ordered book was delivered.  First my order was canceled, then the book had disappeared from all bookshops on the Internet, even the publisher, but finally after my reclamation it came through” is that it is likely that industry continues to purchase any used copies that show up on the Internet.

I see no reason why the attached pdf copy of his book should not be circulated.  It is a bit of a pain to print out such a large book, but some may want to read it on-line. Perhaps the Environmental Health Trust could make if available on its website?

Lloyd

21783803-Cellular-Telephone-Russian-Roulette 3-10-10.pdf
Message has been deleted