Honey bees harmed by electro magnetic radiation

news.omega

Jan 21, 2008, 12:21:07 AM1/21/08
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
Dear Shropshire Beekeepers Association

I have been reading the story in today's Telegraph newspaper with the headline 'Honey Bees may be wiped out in 10 years' and I am very concerned about this.  I am writing to you from Canada.  I was unable to find an e-mail address for the British Beekeepers Association and decided to pass this message to Shropshire Beekeepers because Shropshire is my birthplace and was home during my youth.  Please pass this information on the National organization and to as many people as you can.

Four years ago I became very ill after moving to a home in the Ontario countryside.  After much investigation I discovered that my illness was caused by exposure to microwave radiation from cell phone towers and other antennas.  For the last four years I have been collecting scientific research and evidence which shows that electro magnetic radiation (EMR) is severely harming people, animals, birds and insects.

Early last year when I first heard about colony collapse disorder, I wondered if EMR could be the cause.  Since then I have seen enough evidence to be fairly sure that it is.  Autopsy results of bees killed by CCD show that their immune systems were badly damaged.  This is the same method by which, humans and animals have been harmed.  In my case, after suffering the symptoms associated with microwave sickness, I developed prostate cancer.  When I moved away from my home, to a safe location my health immediately improved.

Although most of the research that I have collected is about the harm caused to humans, I have been collecting evidence of honey bees being killed around the world and have noted the links to electro magnetic radiation exposure.  One of the most telling documents is the fourth one that I have attached to this message - 'La Leva di Archimede,  Protecting bees from Mobile Phone Radiation'.  It describes how bee hives were stacked on a truck in Germany.  The hives that were protected from cell phone microwave radiation by being behind aluminum survived, but the hives with no protection died.  When you add this information to the several other documents that I have attached, you will see that there is very strong evidence that mobile phone antennas other antennas are causing honey bees to die.

Please pass this message to others and encourage bee associations to demand safety for their bees, from the harm of electro magnetic radiation.

Yours sincerely

Martin Weatherall.
Director WEEP - Wireless Electrical and Electromagnetic Pollution.

+StatementofDr.Warnke.pdf
La Leva di Archimede (ENG) Protecting Bees From Mobile Phone Radiation.htm
Telecom and Bees.jpg
TheStar_com - Business - Why are Niagara's bees dying.htm
TheStar_com - News - Theory Cellphone radiation killing honeybees.htm
AlterNet Colony Collapse Do Massive Bee Die-Offs Mean an End to Our Food System as We Know it.htm
Are mobile phones wiping out our bees - Independent Online Edition Wildlife.htm
Honey Bees may be wiped out in 10 years Telegraph UK.htm
Bees immune systems damaged.htm
Condemned Cells Telegraph Magazine 1 Honey Bees.htm
etude_koblenz German Honey Bee research.pdf
ICRW_Kuhn_Landau_study.pdf
Mobile Phones and Vanishing Bees.htm