İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

news....@googlemail.com

okunmadı,
29 Nis 2013 02:41:2529.04.2013
alıcı

Stop Smart Meters UK

Watch as Mike Mitcham and Dr Liz Finch MD, who established Stop Smart Meters, battle it out at the House of Commons on Tuesday, 23rd April. We are grateful for them for preparing for this large challenge in the middle of their regular working life and for their commitment and flair.

 'Following our submission to the inquiry, we have been invited (as representatives from Stop Smart Meters UK) to go and give evidence to the Commons Select Committee on Smart Meters on Tuesday, 23rd April.

You can watch it anytime from the Parliament TV archive at http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/MeetingDetails.aspx?meetingId=13024 .
Sarah

VANCOUVER (NEWS1130) – Green Party leader Jane Sterk says her party would provide a no or low cost wired-in smart meter to those with health, security and privacy concerns.

Some FP&L users reject smart-meters in their homes

Hertzon wrote a letter to FPL denying consent for the smart-meter and hinted at a possible lawsuit for trespassing, unlawful monitoring and other charges. FPL now keeps an analog meter in his home that must be read by an employee.

Smart Meter Lawsuits Won

Catherine

Final argument to the BCUC

Attached is our lawyer’s  final argument to the BCUC re. the Fortis application.
Fortis is a small provider in BC applying for the same meter and the same program that our major provider, BC Hydro is implementing without BCUC approval, thanks to the Liberal govt.

Sharon Noble

Other important documents can be viewed here  http://www.bcuc.com/ApplicationView.aspx?ApplicationId=359

Informant: Martin Weatherall

CSTS Final Submission (Fortis Smart Meters).pdf
Opt out programs in US.doc
may 9 the why in wifi.pdf
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla