Please sign the circular below for the WHO recognition of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and of Electromagnetic Sensitivity

news....@googlemail.com

Apr 21, 2011, 2:38:59 AM4/21/11
Please, it is extremely important that you take a few minutes of your time, and sign the circular below (Scroll down all the way to read it its entirety) for the WHO recognition of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS) and of Electromagnetic Sensitivity as there is a deadline of April 30th 2011.

Fill  out the section that applies to you,( it takes only a few seconds,) if you do not have a registration number/ID, simply put N/A on the line.It is very important that you put your website address as well. FORWARD your completed circular  to the e-mail address provided in the circular which is, if I am correct:

 Thank you in advance for your precious support, for the recognition of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and of Electromagnetic Sensitivity, by the W.H.O.

Very Sincerely,

Christiane Tourtet B.A.
Founder/President
International MCS/EMS Awareness

From: Christiane Tourtet
Subject: From Christiane Tourtet B.A URGENT/Deadline April 30th 2011/Please sign the circular below for the WHO recognition of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and of Electromagnetic Sensitivity
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2011, 5:56 PM

PLEASE SIGN AND MAIL THIS CIRCULAR

WHO CAMPAIGN 2011:

RECOGNITION OF MULTIPLE CHEMICAL SENSITIVITY SYNDROME AND ELECTRO HYPERSENSITIVITY

Sufferers of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Electro hypersensitivity have launched an INTERNATIONAL action to the World Health Organization (WHO) requesting the inclusion of these diseases in the International Classification of Diseases, derived classifications and in the list of occupational diseases .

These conditions are no longer a subject of isolated cases to become an emergent diseases and tangible threat to health, reproduction and human development, as evidenced by the multitude of patients who suffer them and the resulting the resulting state of social emergency that their existence generates.

Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Electro hypersensitivity are organic diseases, acquired, that manifest multisystemic symptoms in response to minimal exposure to chemicals products that are part of our daily life and electromagnetic radiation. The symptoms that are chronic and acute against  exposures, include fatigue and respiratory disorders, digestive, cardiovascular, endocrinologic, immunological, dermatological and neurological disorders, among others.

Because the planet is polluted to the point of requiring urgent strategies by all governments of the world would be absurd to think that humans are oblivious to this reality. These diseases are the result of the awful change that has undergone in recent decades to the environment and our daily lives surrounded by pollutants.

Based on epidemiological studies the multiple chemical sensitivity affects between 0.5% and 5% of the population, while up to 12% of the population reacts against environmental chemicals. We must to ensure the rights of those already affected and the rights of future generations.

For this reason, we request your membership to the letters annexed thereto. Our intention is to present them to the World Health Organization, authorities and responsible of the global health, accompanied by all signatures.

This "WHO CAMPAIGN 2011" is being made ​​at INTERNATIONAL level. Have joined countries such as Italy , Finland , Canada , Australia , Switzerland and Japan , among others.

It would be helpful for sick people without recognition and their families, to sign and circulate this message among their peers, other scientific groups, associations, etc., in order to gather the maximum possible adherence. Applied for membership only from professionals, businesses, nonprofit organizations, foundations and all those agencies and entities with relation and interest in environmental health issues and the environment.

UNTIL APRIL 30

+ INFORMATION:

 http://www.asquifyde.es/pagina.aspx?pagina=109

Thanking your cooperation and support, yours cordially.

Francisca Gutiérrez Clavero

President ASQUIFYDE

www.asquifyde.es

in...@asquifyde.es

Tel: 652669084

 TO JOIN TO THE WHO CAMPAIGN 2011

Please forward this email to in...@asquifyde.es with your details in the corresponding section of the membership that we provide below:

I AUTHORIZE ASQUIFYDE (State Association of People Affected by Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and for the Defense of the Environmental Health) TO INCLUDE – MY DATA / OUR DATA- ON THE  WRITTEN TO BE ADDRESSED TO THE DIRECTOR OF THE ORGANIZATION WORLD HEALTH, MRS. MARGARET CHAN REQUESTING THE INCLUSION OF MULTIPLE CHEMICAL SENSITIVITY AND ELECTRO HYPERSENSITIVITY IN THE INTERNATIONAL CLASSIFICATION OF DISEASES, DERIVED CLASSIFICATIONS AND LISTING OF OCCUPATIONAL DISEASES  OF THE INTERNATIONAL WORK ORGANISATION.

I FURTHER AUTHORIZE ASQUIFYDE (State Association of People Affected by Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and for the Defense of the Environmental Health) TO INCLUDE - MY OUR DATA /  OUR DATA- IN THE LETTER ADDRESSED TO MEPs, POLITICAL INSTITUTIONS AND ANY OTHER RESPONSIBLE OF HEALTH  AND ENVIRONMENT, BOTH STATEWIDE AND GLOBALLY, SOLICITING TAKE ACTIONS ON HEALTH  AND ENVIRONMENT AS THEY ARE COHERENT PREVENTIVE ACTIONS AGAINST MULTIPLE CHEMICAL SENSITIVITY, THE ELECTRO HYPERSENSITIVITY  AND OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL  DISEASES.

A) Professionals:

Name:

Surname:

Profession:

Number of Collegiate:

Position that holds:

B) Partnerships:

Full name of the association:

Full name of the representative:

Registration number or ID:

C) Platforms:

Platform Full Name:

Name of responsible:

No registration or ID:

D) NGOs

Full Name of the NGO:

Name of Representative:

Registration No. or ID:

E) Scientific Groups:

Full Name of group:

Name of Representative:

No registration, CIF or number of school:

F) Foundations:

Full name of the foundation:

Name of Representative:

Registration number or ID:

G) Other agencies and groups ( Official Professional Colleges , Cooperatives, Corporations, Companies, etc).

Full name:

Name of Representative:

No registration, ID or number of College:

Yours sincerely

 Francisca Gutiérrez Clavero
Presidenta Asquifyde
www.asquifyde.es