Police may have become sick from radiation

news....@googlemail.com

May 29, 2012, 5:10:44 PM5/29/12
----- Original Message -----
From: Mona Nilsson
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 6:06 PM

Police may have become sick from radiation

Mona Nilsson: "Investigation of the police mobile systems TETRA is misleading"

Susanne Larsson, The Epoch Times

29.05.2012 11:00

After the policeman Roger Carlstrom in Trelleborg was hit by brain tumor, the police demanded an answer to how dangerous the radiation from the new phone system Tetra really is.

The Swedish Authority for Civil Contingencies, MSB, answered that they "meet the current standard." But according to Mona Nilsson, journalist and author of health risks of mobile telephony, the information is "misleading" since the limit applies only to the immediate effects of a six-minute exposure.

"We are nothing more than guinea pigs in a massive human experiment", says Roger Carlstrom.

Among the policeman Roger Carlströms colleagues, concern has spread since the doctors determined that he suffered from a malignant brain tumor.

He had for some time been suffering from fatigue and also suffered from skin disease rosacea. He suspects himself to both skin disease and the tumor caused by TETRA

- I have been able to monitor the intensity of the skin disease for many years and it is directly related to radio traffic through portable Rachel stations, says Roger Carlstrom to the National Police Gazette.

Roger Carlstrom said that several police officers in England is suing the authorities because they feel that they have become ill from their communications system based on the same technology TETRA. According to investigations made by the expert Barrie Trower is Rachel technique very unhealthy and he states that among other things, rosacea, tumors, mood swings and sleep problems can be linked to technology.

In a press release from MSB May 23 the authority denied that the radiation would be harmful, "Radiation from TETRA system cell towers as well as from handheld and vehicle mount TETRA Mobiles are well below the specified limits."

Mona Nilsson for many years covered the issue and reviewed the authorities and the research, argues that the press release is misleading because the limit applies only to an immediate effect after six minutes of exposure.

She explains that the current standard for mobile telephony is recommended by ICNIRP * and explicitly protects only against the immediate, acute effects of short-term exposure, when the radiation is so intense that it heats up the tissue. It explicitly  excludes the risk of cancer and other long term health effects.

Mona Nilsson also refers to the researcher Lennart Hardell study, and the international Interphone study, which both showed an increased risk of brain tumors from mobile use.

Hardell study formed the basis for WHO's cancer research institute IARC last year ruled that cell phone radiation is "possibly carcinogenic".

Mona Nilsson told The Epoch Times that it is staggering incompetence of the MSB to not be able to give an objective information that the ICNIRP limit do not cover the disease that hit Carlstrom after being long term exposed to TETRA.

- MSB writes that the radiation does not cause direct damage, which is an idealization of immediate damage. When I ask the manager at the MSB what "direct damage" is, he refused to answer. This is a form of fraud and may be likened to an insurance company selling an insurance policy that claim to provide compensation for all forms of diseases, but when you read the fine print it just conpensate for a fraction of them.

Roger Carlstrom told The Epoch Times that he received his first symptoms of radiation in 2007 with rosacea.

-I have since then investigated the issue and sought information about the radiation from the radio system TETRA and what we are exposed to. I have also checked our supervisor, Radiation Safety Authority, which should protect people and the environment from various types of radiation, what they do and what they tell us about the various risks, says Roger Carlstrom and continues:

- It is clear that the only thing they protect is the producers of this radiation. As they writes on his website: "The ICNIRP limit  is set by a good margin to levels that demonstrated direct health effects".

Roger Carlstrom says he feels quite good now and has done so ever since radiotherapy and chemotherapy begun in January. After surgery, was discovered microscopic residual tumor not seen at surgery. In early March, radiation therapy was completed and after that he had only chemotherapy and will continue to do so until the end of August. Ongoing studies will be done every three months to monitor progress.

- I'm stubborn and keeps me positive that I will overcome this disease, he says, adding that he believes much of the psyche in healing power.

Roger Carlstrom believes that the investigation of radiation risks is a fraud because it ignores or explicitly mention that their reference values
​​do not include long term damage.

Roger Carlstrom fears that many people in Sweden are now exposed to radiation of which we will not know the full impact of until many years ahead.

- We are nothing more than guinea pigs in a giant human experiment, instead of making use of the precautionary principle in the Environmental Code and any risks carefully investigated before we are exposed to this new influence. Many studies have already demonstrated the significant risks associated with this radiation, but these studies are ignored. On the contrary, all the studies that show the risks are constantly dismissed as unreliable.

Polis kan ha blivit sjuk av strålning

Mona Nilsson: ”Utredning av polisens mobiltelefonsystem Rakel är vilseledande”

Susanne Larsson, Epoch Times

29.05.2012 11:00

Efter att polismannen Roger Carlström i Trelleborg drabbats av hjärntumör har poliserna krävt ett svar på hur farlig strålningen från det nya mobiltelefonsystemet Rakel egentligen är.

Myndigheten för Samhällsskydd och Beredskap, MSB, har svarat att de ”uppfyller gällande gränsvärden”. Men enligt Mona Nilsson, journalist och författare till boken Mobiltelefonins hälsorisker, är uppgifterna ”vilseledande” då gränsvärdet gäller enbart de omedelbara effekterna av sex minuters exponering.

”Vi är inget annat än försökskaniner i ett jättestort mänskligt experiment”, anser Roger Carlström.

Bland polismannen Roger Carlströms kollegor har oron spridit sig sedan läkarna konstaterat att han drabbats av en elakartad hjärntumör.

Han hade sedan en tid lidit av trötthet och även drabbats av hudsjukdomen rosacea. Han misstänker själv att både hudsjukdomen och tumören orsakats av Rakel.

– Jag har själv kunnat följa intensiteten i rodnaden arbetspass för arbetspass under många år och den har ett direkt samband med radiotrafiken via bärbara Rakelstationer, säger Roger Carlström till Polistidningen.

Roger Carlström berättar att flera poliser i England har stämt myndigheterna eftersom de anser att de blivit sjuka av sitt kommunikationssystem som bygger på samma teknik som Rakel. Enligt utredningar gjorda av experten Barrie Trower är Rakeltekniken mycket hälsofarlig och han slår fast att bland annat rosacea, tumörer, humörsvängningar och sömnproblem går att koppla till tekniken.

I ett pressmeddelande från MSB den 23 maj dementerar man att strålningen skulle vara hälsofarlig: ”Strålningen från Rakelsystemets mobilmaster liksom från handburna och fordonsmonterade Rakelmobiler ligger långt under angivna gränsvärden.”

Mona Nilsson som under många år bevakat frågan och granskat myndigheterna och forskningen, anser att pressmeddelandet är vilseledande eftersom gränsvärdet enbart gäller omedelbara effekter efter sex minuters exponering.

Hon förklarar att gällande gränsvärden för mobiltelefoni är rekommenderade av ICNIRP* och skyddar uttryckligen enbart mot omedelbara, akuta effekter av korttidsexponering, då strålningen är så intensiv att den värmer upp vävnad. Det utesluter uttryckligen cancerrisker och även andra besvär.

Mona Nilsson hänvisar även till forskaren Lennart Hardells studie samt den internationella undersökningen Interphone som båda visat en ökad risk för hjärntumör av mobilanvändning.

Hardells studie låg till grund för att WHO:s cancerforskningsinstitut IARC förra året gjorde bedömningen att mobiltelefonstrålningen är "möjligen cancerframkallande"

Mona Nilsson säger till Epoch Times att det är häpnadsväckande inkompetent av MSB att inte kunna redogöra objektivt och sakligt för att gränsvärdet inte har relevans för de skador som Carlström rapporterat och som gränsvärdet inte täcker:

- MSB skriver att strålningen inte ger direkta skador, vilket är en skönmålning av omedelbara skador. När jag frågar ansvarig vid MSB vad ”direkta skador” är vägrar han att svara. Det här är en form av bedrägeri och kan liknas vid att ett försäkringsbolag säljer en försäkring som påstås ge ersättning för alla former av sjukdomar, men som när du läser det finstilta bara ersätter en bråkdel av dessa.

Read whole article at http://www.epochtimes.se/articles/2012/05/28/23366.html