Nano-sized voltmeter measures electric fields deep within cells

news....@googlemail.com

Dec 27, 2008, 2:37:26 AM12/27/08
This important information points to another reason why electro magnetic radiation is causing harm to humans and other living things.

It has been widely known that our brain and nerves are controlled by small electrical pulses, but now there is a new discovery, that proves our cells contain strong electric fields.

It is not surprising that when we are exposed to artificial electrical fields and electro magnetic radiation, that it will affect the normal operation of our body and our health.

Thanks Mary-Sue, for sending this information.

Martin Weatherall

Nano-sized voltmeter measures electric fields deep within cells

Although officially-sanctioned medical scientists had considered the cell interior electrically neutral, this discovery that caught a lot of them with their pants down was not news in some circles. A couple of decades ago, Engineering professor Cyril W. Smith had deduced that the cell interior must have a strong electric charge; he based this on recognizing in the cell membrane's bilipid layer the structure of an electrical insulator -- a "double layer". His analysis in diagrammatic form was published in his book Electromagnetic Man (still in print in French; the English edition is available as a photocopy from the Planetary Association for Clean Energy, <pac...@canada.com>).

In retirement Cyril Smith continues to give lectures and to write articles about this complex electrical-chemical interactivity and its effects on biological functionality.

Excerpt:

"The problems of the effects of the electical environment on sensitive persons are to be sought through disturbances of their autonomic nervous system rather than in terms of mental disturbances. There is usually an underlying body load of toxic chemicals leading to these chemical sensitivities presaging the electrical sensitivities and unless this body load of toxic chemicals is eliminated, their electrical problems will remain."