Heath related illness to electromagnetic fields

news.omega

Oct 19, 2007, 10:19:51 AM10/19/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
Following my previous email, please use the latest edition which now
includes details for the Prime Minister and the Minister for public health.

Please include this appeal on all websites and send to all your friends,
family and colleagues.

Best wishes
Eileen O'Connor

SEND YOUR EXPERIENCES TO THE HEALTH PROTECTION AGENCY.

Illness related health effects in relation to Electromagnetic Radiation
from mobile phones, phone masts, wi-fi, electric pylons etc

We receive many requests from desperate members of the public, to forward
details of their suffering to Professor Lawrie Challis, Dr Jill Meara and
other members of the HPA, including their director Professor Pat Troop.
We have been advised by Dr Meara, that they are unable for legal reasons to
accept or store information that is presented by a third party. They can
collate only that which is reported with the individual's explicit consent.
We therefore suggest that all experiences are sent directly to all three at
the Health Protection Agency.

Email jill....@hpa.org.uk <mailto:jill.meara%40hpa.org.uk>
pat....@hpa.org.uk <mailto:pat.troop%40hpa.org.uk>
lawrie....@hpa.org.uk <mailto:lawrie.challis%40hpa.org.uk>

Postal address Health Protection Agency. Chilton, Didcot, Oxford. OX11 ORQ.
(Send by recorded delivery.)

We recommend that those offering this information, include a signed and
dated declaration of consent.
For example, I.....give my consent for this information to be used/
stored/ collated, by the HPA and others who investigate the effects of
exposure to emf radiation/ mobile phone/ wireless and related technology.
Signed......dated.....
Name and address.........

Ideally, you should also encourage your GP/Consultant and /or MP to write
expressing concern in support of your case.

We also encourage you to send all information to the Prime Minister and the
Minster for Public Health

The Prime Minister
The Rt Hon Gordon Brown MP
10 Downing Street
London
SW1A 2AA

Rt Hon Dawn Primarolo MP, Minister of State for Public Health
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA

In addition, it would be extremely helpful if you were able to send your
examples of suffering with a declaration, to sioux...@aol.com
<mailto:siouxsoul7%40aol.com>. This will
be the central collection point for the residents groups worldwide.

Good luck.

__._,_.___

EXPERIENCES TO THE HEALTH PROTECTION AGENCY (2) (3) (2).doc

Omega Group

Oct 20, 2007, 5:41:47 AM10/20/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter
[The truncated email addresses you find in the attached Word document
above:
EXPERIENCES TO THE HEALTH PROTECTION AGENCY (2) (3) (2).doc ]

I don't see why people can't send in details from other countries as
it will demonstrate that this is an international health problem which
Governments throughout world and agencies such as the UK Health
Protection Agency are totally ignoring. We need to start up some
political pressure and the UK will be a good place to start.
Information gathered by the central source could also be used to
present to the European Parliament.

Eileen O'Connor
Radiation Research Trustee
http://www.radiationresearch.org

On Oct 19, 4:19 pm, "news.omega" <news.om...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Following my previous email, please use the latest edition which now
> includes details for the Prime Minister and the Minister for public health.
>
> Please include this appeal on all websites and send to all your friends,
> family and colleagues.
>
> Best wishes
> Eileen O'Connor
>
> SEND YOUR EXPERIENCES TO THE HEALTH PROTECTION AGENCY.
>
> Illness related health effects in relation to Electromagnetic Radiation
> from mobile phones, phone masts, wi-fi, electric pylons etc
>
> We receive many requests from desperate members of the public, to forward
> details of their suffering to Professor Lawrie Challis, Dr Jill Meara and
> other members of the HPA, including their director Professor Pat Troop.
> We have been advised by Dr Meara, that they are unable for legal reasons to
> accept or store information that is presented by a third party. They can
> collate only that which is reported with the individual's explicit consent.
> We therefore suggest that all experiences are sent directly to all three at
> the Health Protection Agency.
>

> Email jill.me...@hpa.org.uk <mailto:jill.meara%40hpa.org.uk>
> pat.tr...@hpa.org.uk <mailto:pat.troop%40hpa.org.uk>
> lawrie.chal...@hpa.org.uk <mailto:lawrie.challis%40hpa.org.uk>

> Postal address Health Protection Agency. Chilton, Didcot, Oxford. OX11 ORQ.
> (Send by recorded delivery.)
>
> We recommend that those offering this information, include a signed and
> dated declaration of consent.
> For example, I.....give my consent for this information to be used/
> stored/ collated, by the HPA and others who investigate the effects of
> exposure to emf radiation/ mobile phone/ wireless and related technology.
> Signed......dated.....
> Name and address.........
>
> Ideally, you should also encourage your GP/Consultant and /or MP to write
> expressing concern in support of your case.
>
> We also encourage you to send all information to the Prime Minister and the
> Minster for Public Health
>
> The Prime Minister
> The Rt Hon Gordon Brown MP
> 10 Downing Street
> London
> SW1A 2AA
>
> Rt Hon Dawn Primarolo MP, Minister of State for Public Health
> House of Commons
> London
> SW1A 0AA
>
> In addition, it would be extremely helpful if you were able to send your

> examples of suffering with a declaration, to siouxso...@aol.com

> <mailto:siouxsoul7%40aol.com>. This will
> be the central collection point for the residents groups worldwide.
>
> Good luck.
>
> __._,_.___
>

> EXPERIENCES TO THE HEALTH PROTECTION AGENCY (2) (3) (2).doc
> 45KDownload

Omega Group

Oct 23, 2007, 5:19:27 PM10/23/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter
HPA don't want to know

An e-mail message from Dr Jill Meara at the HPA, 23 Oct 07

Dear L............and (list of) others.

I was made aware over the weekend that a number of people are asking
members of the public who complain of electrical sensitivity to
contact the HPA. I am afraid that you have been misinformed about
HPA's wish to received unsolicited case histories. We are not doing
any research studies that can use this material at the moment. In
addition we have already been told on a number of occasions that
people with electrical sensitivity and other problems that they
attribute to radio frequency and other exposures are not helped by the
more harm than good.

The only advice that we can give is for people to look at the
information that we publish on our website and seek medical help via
their GP if they are unwell. We have nothing more to offer at the
moment.

Therefore I am asking that you do not encourage people to submit case
histories to us. We will certainly let you know if we do want to
assemble this sort of information.

Yours sincerely
Dr Jill Meara
FFPH Deputy Director/Public Health Consultant

(from Catherine via artjar)