Leaders of WHO Cell Phone Research Urge Precautions in Using Cell Phones

news....@googlemail.com

Feb 18, 2011, 2:24:00 AM2/18/11

Leaders of WHO Cell Phone Research Urge Precautions in Using Cell Phones

Sun releases X-flare: Powerful explosion may damage electrical grids on Earth

Daily Mail

The intense burst of electromagnetic radiation above a 60000mile-wide dark sunspot momentarily overwhelmed pixels in SDO's detectors, causing the bright vertical blemish. The X-class flare was also accompanied by a coronal mass ejection (CME),

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1357896/Sun-releases-X-flare-Powerful-explosion-damage-electrical-grids-Earth.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

--------

Sun unleashes huge solar flare towards Earth

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12485104?print=true#story_continues_1

William

From: Denis Henshaw <D.L.H...@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 4:41 PM
Subject: Solar flare and health impact

Please cascade this e-mail to others

First see link below re the solar flare that is happening NOW, and will go on for a day or two

So, it will disrupt electricity supplies etc but needless to say, no mention of health

Well, there is a wealth of data on health disruption (
see attached documents).

So, unfortunately we have a natural experiment.

Do be on the look-out for factors known to be associated with solar flares (producing magnetic field pulses around 100 nanotesla, although I guess this is a biggy and up to 500 nT (0.5 microtesla). We are talking about depressive symptoms, heart beat irregularity, loss of sleep etc

Professor Denis Henshaw

University of Bristol, UK

(Sarah)

--------

Cordless phones and Cell Phones Increase Risk of Brain Cancer

New research paper from Sweden

http://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/ijo.2011.947

Iris

--------

Leaders of WHO Cell Phone Research Urge Precautions in Using Cell Phones

San Francisco Chronicle (press release)

In fact, they agree with others-such as the authors of the report
Cell Phones and Brain Tumors: 15 Reasons for Concern, Science, Spin and the Truth Behind Interphone, issued in 2009 by the International EMF Collaborative-that the overall direction of ...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/02/17/prweb8144389.DTL

--------

Mobile radiation is dangerous

MorungExpress

Neha Kumar, who has been studying the biological effects of mobile phone towers, said, All these women don't have any family history of cancer. ...

http://www.morungexpress.com/leftwing/62238.html

---

Bob Sirott's One More Thing About Cellphones

See the news video comments about cell phones -

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/opinion/bob-sirotts-one-more-thing-about-cell-phones-wireless-ipad-iphone-20110215

Informant: Martin Weatherall

[ http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=electromagnetic+radiation

http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=electromagnetic+radiation

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=biological+effect

http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=biological+effect

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=precaution

http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=precaution

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=cancer

http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=cancer

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=tumor

http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=tumor

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=World+Health+Organi

http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=World+Health+Organi

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=Neha+Kumar

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=Denis+Henshaw

http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Denis+Henshaw ]

Palmer et al 2006 Solar and geomagnetic activity ELF EMFs and human health Surv Geophys 27 557-595.pdf
Kay 1994 GM storms & depression Brit J Psychiatry 164;403-409.pdf