Appeal to U.S. Presidential Candidate Barack Obama re appliance exposures

Redaktion Buergerwelle e.V. (BI Omega-CI Omega)

Feb 5, 2008, 4:23:28 PM2/5/08
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
There is no way to know whether the following appeal (2-5-08) actually
did go through to the office of U.S. Senator Barack Obama/2008 U.S.
Democratic Presidential Candidate. See my file note below re "Illegal
Argument Exception...." Take care - Joanne

* * *

Email from Joanne C. Mueller to U. S. Senator Barack Obama (2-5-08):

SUBJECT: APPEAL TO U. S. PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BARACK OBAMA TO
INFORM PUBLIC RE NEED TO MOVE APPLIANCES AWAY FROM BEDS

*Washington D.C. Office*

*Senator Barack Obama*
713 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
(202) 224-2854
(202) 228-4260 fax
(202 228-1404 TDD
Email our office <http://obama.senate.gov/contact/>

Dear Barack: The Bush and Clinton administrations have both
"kept-lid-on" vital facts re low level EMF/EMR (electromagnetic
fields/electromagnetic radiation).

Elder Bush allowed EPA to change from "probable carcinogen" to
"possible..."

Clinton and Bush's continue to ignore facts that the EMF Interagency
Committee Report has never been presented to Congress!!!

The $46 mil EMF RAPID Study did link childhood Leukemia and immune
deficiency to low level EMF's. They justify "cover-up" by telling
public that "info was weak." NOT TRUE!!

Info re ADULT LEUKEMIA was weak not re CHILDREN!!!

EMF RAPID funds were allocated for "informing public." This has not
been done!!!

The health problems that occur prior to full-blown childhood Leukemia
include asthma, sinus infections, ear infections and gastrointestinal
problems plus more..... Each one of these symptoms alone is enormously
expensive and more likely than not, largely "preventable."

See my webpage: www.guineapigsrus.org <http://www.guineapigsrus.org>
re grandsons' rare immune.. They "got well" after moving beds away from
electric meters.

My husband, diagnosed with Alzheimers, improved in three parts of his
Executive Function after I moved his electric clock off his nightstand,
started him on melatonin and other supplements and discontinued his
statin (Lipitor). Statins rob persons Coenzyme Q-10 -- necessary for
energy to cells. Chronic exposure to electric currents while sleeping
also interferes with natural ability to produce Coenzyme Q-10 and also,
vital melatonin!!!

The recent press re shiftworkers and light at night re predisposition to
cancer is linked to low levels of melatonin.

Sleeping close to an electric appliance -- even an electric clock --
numerous items -- see website, may promte any health problem all the way
from poor sleep to cancer!!!

Autism is "exploding!!!" Low levels of melatonin are found in
autism-spectrum disorder patients and the same applies to Alzheimers'
patients!!!

Low level, close, chronic, prolonged EMF/EMR exposure is well-known to
diminish one's natural ability to produce melatonin.

Melatonin is a natural, powerful antioxidant, a cancer fighter and also
"a radio protectant."

Informing the public re these simple, cost-free changes (escept perhaps
buying a battery-operated clock), has the potential of reducing all
health problems by over 51%.

There is great need to properly assess potential harm emanating from
cellular antennae, WiFi and also homes and business that are close to
high voltage powerlines. It is becoming increasingly difficult to
separate sources of pollution.

One of the ways we can begin to have more accurate epidemiological
studies is for persons to first reduce their close, chronic, prolonged
nighttime exposure.

This can be accomplished in part by Parent/Teacher groups working
together with school nurses. Children can be actively involved by
interacting with parents, teachers and the school nurse -- simply
writing brief reports that include a listing of electric and telephone
items that are moved away from close proximity to beds and including
symptoms "before and after..." I can assure you, the "results" will be
"astonishing!!!"

I recently interacted with several persons who reported actually
sleeping on top of cell phones while they are charging. Cell phones
should also not be on nightstands, headboards.

The people need your help "desperately!!!" The time for truth is
NOW!!!! Please help stop the tsunami that is threatening to overtake
every aspect of our healthcare system and drastically affect our economy!!!!

Best wishes to you in your public service and in your personal life!!!
Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller, Guinea Pigs "R" Us, 731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.,
Minneapolis, MN 55448-2127...phone: 763-755-6114...cell:
763-226-3843...email: jcmpe...@aol.com <mailto:jcmpe...@aol.com>
(2-5-08)

[Note: A long list of technical data appeared after I clicked
"send." Root Cause: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
......... However, at the bottom of the technical listing, the
following acknowledgement appeared "Thank you. Your information has
been submitted.....jcm 2-5-08 ]

http://obama.senate.gov/contact/

Omega Group

Feb 6, 2008, 12:07:29 AM2/6/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
If you want ANYTHING major to happen on this front, Obama is going to
be the only one to shake things up. Clinton it will be more of the
same Bush/Clinton dynasty bullshit for another 4 years.

Obama is very environmentally aware, Clinton has never really had any
focus on the environment or toxins or anything like that. She's too
much in bed with Pharmaceuticals and the other criminal cartels
running the show these days.

Answer:

Deepthinker: I think you are correct that Obama is our only
hope!!! I will be sending letters to all of Senator Obama's offices
via regular mail and will go to Obama campaign offices in the Twin
Cities and other cities in Minnesota.

The "time is right for change" -- more "change" than Obama has
envisioned.

Bud and I attended the "Blue State Ball" at the Minneapolis Convention
Center a week ago. I received a call the other day from sponsors --
AM 950 KTNF, "Voice of Minnesota." The "Blue State Ball" is featured
as one of the largest yearly gatherings of progressives in the Twin
Cities.

We interacted with several politicians. I also shook hands with
controversial radio talk show host, Stephanie Miller and explained how
much her/their help is needed regarding informing the public. She
accepted my card and added that she recently moved her electric clock
off of her nightstand. http://www.950airamerica.com/

I plan to attend Democratic fundraisers particularly for Obama --
distributing flyers and cards to as many persons as possible between
now and November 4, 2008 -- election day. Thinking "positive!!!"
Joanne (2-5-08)

Omega Group

Feb 6, 2008, 12:17:46 AM2/6/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Re: Appeal to U.S. Presidential Candidate Barack Obama.html
http://tinyurl.com/24vmvh