Are The Microwaves Killing the Insects.pdf - Adobe Reader

Redaktion Buergerwelle e.V. (BI Omega-CI Omega)

Feb 21, 2008, 12:28:32 AM2/21/08
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com
Are The Microwaves Killing the Insects.pdf

Omega Group

Feb 21, 2008, 3:02:00 AM2/21/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News

Omega Group

Feb 21, 2008, 3:49:12 AM2/21/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Gill,

Funny! I didn't receive this email from Dr. Warren Brodey, M.D.
personally. Did you? This is the first I have seen of it.

I went and posted this paper I wrote on the http://www.gokunming.com
website. Fortunately, there is no word limit there. So hopefully
everyone in Kunming who looks at this website will be reading it. As
you can see, I also posted some other stuff including responses to
some wisecracks.

http://www.gokunming.com/en/forums/show_thread.php?thread_id=471

Also, I received the following from Örjan Hallberg

Feb 18

Thanks.

I immediately sent information about this mail to the Swedish
Gouvernment. I have already got a receipt saying that it was sent
further on to our Prime MInister, Fredrik Reinfeldt. We will see if he
will explain why he is not doing anything about this matter.

Brgds,
Örjan

Anyone else out there on that can pass this on to government officials
or post it on websites is indeed highly encouraged to do so.

peace

paul

"Are The Microwaves Killing the Insects, Frogs, and Birds?

GILLARROW@... wrote:

Does anyone who contributed to this discussion about the effects upon
bees and insects want their names and email details deleted from the
emails? I would like to send it to my local Council; my M.P. and to
the Centre for Radiation Protection - (the name says it all! Full
name: 'Centre for Radiation, Chemical and Environmental Hazards!!!!' )
and to the Department of ('ill'!) Health.

Gill In a message dated 19/02/2008 13:25:37 GMT Standard Time,
writes:

To Paul Dayon and others.

Thank you for putting together this long and informative statement:It
is impressive. The challenge is to get this and related messages out
to a larger public. It took many years for the global warming story to
be pulled together and reach a larger public. The Bioinitiative Report
has had an impact. Is there a way that those interested can organize
formally or informally and bring in enough creative human capital and
the financial capital to significantly break into the media. New
approaches are needed. Perhaps a yahoo group that has as function
spreading the awareness that a biological calamity is upon us. It has
consequences. Most important can be remedied Or at least the people
who care can be given insights that will allow them to become guiding
lights when they are needed by others who are lost in desperation

Group action is needed

I speak with love in my heart for all the species who are being
attacked and are dying before us..

Warren Brodey M.D.

--------

See also:

http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=microwaves
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=insects
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=frogs
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=birds
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Carlo
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Paul+Doyon

Omega Group

Mar 26, 2008, 12:22:17 PM3/26/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Are Microwaves Killing The Insects, Frogs, And Birds? And Are We
Next?
http://www.coastalpost.com/08/04/3.html