I am Not Going to Take It Anymor

news.omega

Oct 14, 2007, 9:38:33 AM10/14/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
I am also m... as h... after last week with the TETRA mast 200 yards
from an infant school in Bognor, a real crisis in the north of England
and the higher power of the TETRA which affected people. It has prompted
me to speak out. (Not unknown for me but I have been quiet for a while).
Here is the end result and details of the northern problem.

Sandi

I have spent all week supporting a man in the North of England, trying
to get him moved out of a horrendous hotspot, trying to give him the
will to live, while TETRA Wi-Fi and other stuff is messing with his
reasoning and driving him to the edge.

I am very hopeful that he can move soon but meanwhile he is camping in
fields,

after a bad night on someone's settee and another in a caravan.

He has been to see two different doctors this week because a) he might not

have the illness he is medicated for or the medication might be making him

worse b) he has no energy, his left side seizes up, he can’t sleep or
eat a lot

of the time, he can’t think straight or talk clearly. This man was
working in

a caring profession before all this technology got to him. Neither of the

doctors carried out any investigative processes or helped at all.

A private doctor who treats EHS patients wanted a fee, although I

described the severe symptoms and said the poor man had no money

because he is unable to work. Nor do I. I have moved 3 times.

This man recovers a bit if he has the strength to leave his flat, which he

does not often have. He has improved mentally a great deal after

“sleeping rough” for two nights.

I have hope that his body might also heal if he can move to a safer place.

I phoned a few official departments to get him moved and the only person

who offered to go and see him, lent him a detector and bed net and to gave

him advice was an EHS lady who suffers greatly herself.

I didn’t want her to go because I am worried about her and mad, too,

about the way she is ignored and disrespected by authority. I just wanted

her to talk to him on the phone as she is closer to him with me being in
the

south of England, but her heart went out to him, as it does to others she

meets, and so she went. She told me how bad his flat was and she could

not stay in it. I really care about and love this lady and respect her very

much, yet we have never met.

There are others across the UK and some have died, even some

non-sensitives I knew who were sick, but of course I can’t prove the cause.

There are a few organisations set up to help us, but when it comes down to

it, it is ordinary people with no medical/scientific knowledge who are
the only

help for these people. They can only do as best they can and mostly it
is not

enough.

I have written the letter below which I intend to send out anywhere and

everywhere.

It was written from the heart but if any of you can improve it please
advise

me because I want people to take note. We are running out of time.

Here are notes I made about this man in the north of England

Whilst in his flat

He is impatiently irritable; unable to think straight, remember things or

organise his life; he has no energy/incentive and has deep mood swings

and depression; sometimes feels that he can't carry on - has had enough.

He can been desperate and demanding, tearful and far too negative,

seeing no hope. He has no physical energy and the whole left side of his

body is often numb. He has trouble with spelling, reading, concentrating

and his thoughts are scattered and seem to go in the same circles. He

does not seem to understand things you say. He seems to shut off

emotion or thought for others and has little understanding. He has

tendencies towards paranoia and verbal aggression.

(A man in Portsmouth experienced similar symptoms living in a 4th

floor flat level with a TETRA mast on a building 200 to 300 yds away

and near other technology. He moved to East Yorkshire close to the

sea and recovered completely. He returned to Portsmouth to visit his

relatives for a month and experienced the same problems. He is now

back in E Yorkshire and has no problems. This man was declared to

have psychological problems and was nearly sectioned because of his

violent outbursts. His marriage broke up irretrievably)

Away from his flat in an environment with less technology

He speaks clearly and lucidly, even shows signs of a sense of humour.

He apologises for what he considers to be bad behaviour when he is in

his flat. He is a little more positive, his energy levels improve. You can

have a normal conversation with him but it might be a bit fragmented at

times. I have experienced this three times when he has managed to

motivate himself to go further than the city centre.

Last night he was sleeping on a sofa in a flat where the detector G lent

him picked up only a hissing background noise. He phoned me from

there during the evening and we had a bit of a deep conversation about

Native American spirituality, which he has been researching when he is

able to. He was so different that it was quite an eye- opener.

G has experienced the technology going through his flat - she says it is

very bad.Front of the flat BT building with TETRA and other masts 200 yrds

from flat and a police station next door. The flats have metal entry doors.

At the back of his flat are tower blocks.

G counted at least 19 masts. She also said the flat is on the nearby
airport

flight path.

The letter I wrote

I work alone, but sometimes in conjunction with others, to raise awareness

for our children, the sick and those who are EHS (electro hypersensitive –

this has gone way past electrosensitivity now!)

My role must be worse than manning a Samaritan’s phone line because you

can’t advise these people to go to their doctors or seek help from any

authority. Why? Because although there is ample scientific proof of causal

harm, no medical staff in the UK are made aware of the known effects of

pulsed microwave radiation and no funding is available for training to help

these people who are sick or EHS.

The precautionary approach for children and those who might be more

vulnerable i.e. the sick/elderly/EHS, which was advised by Sir William

Stewart in his two reports of 2000 and 2004 on these newer technologies,

relies solely on emissions being below the ICNIRP guidelines, based on

the THERMAL effects. The proof of harm is found in research on the

BIOLOGICAL aspects of pulsed microwave radiation.

Two recent events give rise to question the safety of guidelines as the

only precautionary approach and this should be investigated fully (see
below)

I have been EHS for almost 5 years now and I have spoken to hundreds of

people who are sick and/or EHS. I have got over the anger and frustration

of my own situation but I can’t get my head and heart around the fact that

governments across the world are allowing this to happen purely for profit.

This could become a case of corporate manslaughter, as it gets worse with

each year and with each new technology.

I also believe that some of those non-sensitive people who can’t believe

what we, the EHS, are saying - that these technologies could be harming

some of them, too – will be affected eventually. I do wish they would

research these issues, if only for the sake of their children and family
pets.

Adults have a choice but children and animals don’t,nor do neighbours

who might be affected by these technologies.

The reports of cancer clusters around mobile phone masts and TETRA

in the UKare a warning, as is Sir William Stewart’s call for a review of

Wi-Fi, plus the growing numbers of people who are ES or EHS.

Why are the government advisors ignoring them all or referring to them

as “anecdotal evidence”? This is what we should all be asking ourselves.

People are sick and dying so how can doctors and medical staff help if

they have no knowledge of the effects of this technology? How

effective can monitoring of these cancer clusters by the Private Care

Trusts be if they have no knowledge or awareness?

The Health Protection Agency’s proposed research into Wi-Fi

around children will probably only show that Wi-Fi emissions are

below the ICNIRP guidelines unless the children are also monitored

for the know effects of pulsed microwave radiation.

Can we afford to risk our children for profit or convenience?

Can we afford to ignore the writing on the wall?

Mrs Sandi Lawrence

The Alaska legal precedent - The complete text of Alaska Supreme Court
OPINION No. 6139 ? July 6, 2007 is found at:
www.emrpolicy.org/litigation/case_law/index.htm

This precedent-setting case opens the door for any wireless industry or
maintenance worker who has been exposed to antenna arrays on the job
site that have not been shut off to file disability claims should they
suffer similar cognitive and neurological symptoms. US wireless service
providers are not required to document compliance with FCC RF safety
limits by on-site radiation measurements. Millions of workers occupy
worksites on a daily basis where operating antenna arrays are
camouflaged and where no workplace RF safety program is carried out.

Contact: Janet Newton - The EMR Policy Institute Tel: (802) 426-3035
Email: JNe...@emrpolicy.org

The Bio Initiative Report

Report of Concerns of Harm to Health below the Guidelines

Report: available at www.bioinitiative.org Title: BioInitiative: A
Rationale for a Biologically-based Public Exposure Standard for
Electromagnetic Fields (ELF and RF)

University of Albany, New York August 31 / Serious Public Health
Concerns Raised Over Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) from Power
Lines and Cell Phones .An international working group of scientists,
researchers and public health policy professionals (The BioInitiative
Working Group) has released its report on electromagnetic fields (EMF)
and health. It raises serious concern about the safety of existing
public limits that regulate how much EMF is allowable from power lines,
cell phones, and many other sources of EMF exposure in daily life.

A PDF version of this press release is available in PDF at:
http://www.bioinitiative.org/press_release/index.htm

Contact: E-mail - in...@bioinitiative.org