What Wi-Fi is doing to the bodies of our children

news....@googlemail.com

Sep 15, 2010, 3:19:36 AM9/15/10

What WiFi is doing to the bodies of our children

See the attached letter

Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 9:43 PM

Subject: Dangers of WiFi in schools

Attached is a letter from an expert in thermography, the measurement of heat, written to Health Canada to explain what WiFi is doing to the bodies of our children when exposed to WiFi. He has put it in terms which are new to us but which clearly explain what is happening to the electrical system when exposed to this type of radiation. This provides us with new ways of explaining why harm is happening due to EMR.

He would like this to be circulated widely, quoted extensively, and shared with any in positions of authority. I will be sending it to the HESA MPs as well as BC provincial ministers.

Sharon Noble

--------

Wi-Fi in Schools Debate Heats Up

http://www.themeafordindependent.ca/home/in-the-schools/867-wi-fi-in-schools-debate-heats-up

--------

Cancer on the right side of the brain

With google translation

Per had used their mobile as a social instrument since the mid-90s. He was right-handed. Late summer 2008 was discovered a cancer on the right side of the brain. The doctors said that there was absolutely nothing to do with your mobile phone so he could well continue using it during cancer treatment. In September 2009 Per died. He believed blindly in the doctors.