Radiation: A silent killer among us

news....@googlemail.com

Oct 12, 2009, 12:11:31 AM10/12/09
Martin,

I'm attaching an article from our local newspaper because it marks
the first time an Irish municipality has challenged county and
national bodies on the issue of EMFs following a visit here by Prof.
Olle Johansson in March. It took them long enough. Unfortunately, they
didn't challenge police authorities over the erection of a Tetra mast
at the local police station within 1,000 metres of 5 schools and 2,000
children.

Our website is http://www.eirewaves.com
where you can find Prof. Johansson's presentation [
http://www.eirewaves.com/videos_olle2.html ].

Kind regards,

John Weigel

Note: The presentation by Prof. Olle Johansson is excellent and well
worth watching and listening to! Martin Weatherall

--------

Radiation: A silent killer among us

Published By Times Herald Posted:
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/opinion/ci_13537635