There are millions of children that suffer from immune and brain system disorders

news....@googlemail.com

Oct 22, 2009, 2:38:17 AM10/22/09
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com, s.lei...@kanzlei-leistikow.de
Hi All

Below is a link to Dr. Mercola and his interview with Barbara Loe Fisher of the National Vaccine Information Centre.  There is some very interesting information about vaccinations.  This comment by Loe Fisher caught my attention: "There are millions of children in our country that suffer from immune and brain system disorders"

There is good reason to believe that many of these sick children, are sick because of their exposure to electro magnetic radiation.  We know from scientific research that microwave radiation causes harm to the immune system and harm to the neurological system!

Martin Weatherall

--------

Youth depression on the rise: psychologist

Rafe Arnott, The Times

Published: Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Editors note: There seem to be a few words missing from the above story - Electro Magnetic Radiation, Microwave Radiation, Neurological effects of Microwave Radiation, Electrical Pollution Causing Depression, Department of Health Not Being Able to See Past the end of their Noses etc.

Martin Weatherall

--------

 DANGERS OF LIVING NEAR CELL PHONE TOWERS RAISED
La Mesa Council holds hearing Nov. 5 on proposal to erect cell phone tower in Lake Murray area