EMF Concerns Switzerland

Redaktion Buergerwelle e.V. (BI Omega-CI Omega)

Jul 11, 2011, 2:13:35 AM7/11/11

EMF Concerns Switzerland

I'm sharing with you 2 recent articles on computers, wireless gadgets, Wi-Fi, one from the Christian Science Monitor, the other from the Tribune de Genève. The Monitor published my comment on their site and the Tribune will publish the one on Wi-Fi in a coming edition. The Tribune de Genève has been publishing my comments on the health effects of wireless technology over the last 8 months - 5 in total - despite devoting daily a page to the latest developments in this technology.

See attached PDF Wireless and Media

Meris

--------

Wireless reference information

Document Attached

A great list of resolutions and recommendations re. wireless technology from 1993. A good reference tool.

Sharon

Informant: Martin Weatherall

[ http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=wireless+technology

http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=wireless+technology

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=Wi-Fi

http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Wi-Fi

http://freepage.twoday.net/search?q=Wi-Fi

http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/search?q=health+effect

http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=health+effect ]

Wireless and media.pdf
Govt_and_organizations_ban_or_warn_against_WiFi-1.doc