Mercury release from dental amalgam restorations after magnetic resonance imaging and following mobile phone use

news.omega

Oct 2, 2008, 2:36:37 AM10/2/08
to do-you-have-mic...@googlegroups.com

Omega Group

Oct 11, 2008, 2:24:44 AM10/11/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Thank you Dorothee and others for this very important information re
mercury release following mobile phone use!

Dorothee, I am copying below comments by Roy Beavers and Prof. Olle
Johansson.

As you know, I am extremely concerned about synergystic interactions/
reactions due to close, chronic, prolonged electric field exposures in
bedrooms. I am obviously pleased re the mention of "other
electromagnetic field exposures" and possible connection to promotion
of mercury release from dental amalgam restorations.

There are many studies re the close, chronic, prolonged electric field
exposures, as you and others know. Efforts to obtain funding for
Prof. Olle Johansson will continue. Additional studies re mobile
phone exposure are necessary not only re daily use but also in regard
to evaluating the dangerous practice of taking mobile phones to bed.
Reports are that many persons actually keep them under their pillows
and many have the cell phones on nightstands or headboards all night
long. Cordless phones (and any transformer box), electric
appliances, objects with speakers, etc. close to beds present separate
and/or additional complications. Heated mattress pads are
increasing in popularity as are various electric beds. There are
numerous other items-of-concern including WiFi and high frequencies on
electrical wiring.

The urgent need to inform the public about reducing such exposures can
not be overemphasized. Adding any medication "to the mix," greatly
increases toxicity.

Here are comments referred to above re the mercury study:

Hi folks...........

The item below was forwarded by one of the EMF researchers at the
Karolinska Institute.
Some of you may not know of that university in Sweden. It also
handles the selection of the Nobel Prizes......

Research about the potential hazards of EMF is proceeding with less
interference by the government (and with some funding available) in
Europe ... while it has been virtually totally stopped in the
U.S....... By the government and industry........ In league with
each other......

In the main story below, please recall that it can be the action of
EMF upon another substance in our environment that is triggering the
damage -- rather than direct interaction with human cells.......
Please keep it in mind that all mass in the universe -- organic or
inorganic -- is electromagnetic energy......!!! E = mc(2)......

That means our biological cells as well......... What we have long
regarded as 'chemical' action ... is in fact electromagnetic.......
Thus, it is the electromagnetic activity in our biological cells that
is/can be directly altered by a nearby source of EMF...... Or ... an
'indirect' interaction can be triggered...... This kind of
'indirect' activity has long been suspected in the case of mercury in
our dental fillings....... The toxicity of mercury, therefor, may in
fact be as a consequence of exposure to an EMF source nearby --
perhaps cell phones??? My mind immediately jumped to that scenario as
I read the article below concerning the use of cell phones by
children...........?????

The existence of this "biological" impact from EMF has long been
proved in the labs of cell biologists....... That part of the science
is beyond challenge.......!!! The part we (mankind) must go on to
aggressively study is: THE CONSEQUENCES of that known biological
activity upon our health, environment and life-span........

Cheerio....... guru

Roy Beavers .... sciencet...@yahoo.com -------------- Fighting
for truth about the science of electromagnetic radiation hazards to
human health ... against the distortions of that science by the vested
interests: government and industry. ...... It is better to light a
single candle than to curse the darkness. ...... Religion -- the
scourge of our civilization. It denies science, promotes ignorance and
superstition, and is a major source of intolerance in our lives......

Omega Group

Oct 11, 2008, 2:28:33 AM10/11/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Informant for the post above: Joanne C. Mueller