Your Cell Phone May Be Hazardous to Your Health

omeg...@gmx.de

Jan 26, 2010, 4:30:21 PM1/26/10
noname.html

Omega Group

Feb 8, 2010, 11:44:48 PM2/8/10
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Wireless Risks in the Mainstream

From: Layna Berman
Date: February 8, 2010 8:17:46 PM EST (CA)

The mainstream print media has been silent on the health risks of
wireless technologies... until now. Two articles published last month
in two separate mainstream magazines broken the silence. One of the
magazines is Prevention, which is not much of a surprise since its
audience is health conscious adults. The real surprise is the other
magazine: GQ, a magazine aimed at young, hip, professional men—one of
the principal target populations for wireless technologies.

This week, Layna interviews the authors of these articles: journalist
Christopher Ketcham who wrote “Warning: Your Cell Phone May Be
Hazardous to Your Health” for GQ and journalist Michael Segell who
wrote “Is Dirty Electricity Making You Sick?” for Prevention.

Date and Time Your Own Health And Fitness broadcasts Tuesdays at 1pm
on KPFA 94.1FM Berkeley and on KFCF 88.1FM Fresno. We broadcast from
other stations throughout the week. Check our list of stations that
carry the show for other dates and times.

LISTEN TO THE FREE STREAM on our website all week at
http://www.yourownhealthandfitness.org

Layna Berman
Your Own Health and Fitness
http://www.YourOwnHealthandFitness.org
P.O. Box 460 Camp Meeker CA 95419
707 874 2772

Informant: Martin Weatherall

Omega Group

Feb 28, 2010, 2:01:32 AM2/28/10
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News