Cell phone-related birth defects

news....@googlemail.com

Mar 10, 2011, 4:38:00 PM3/10/11
Subject: Cell phone-related birth defects (VanEchaute grandchildren)

Dear Dr. Newport:      (Dr. Mary Newport.....Ketones08...... preemi...@aol.com )

Robert (Bear) VanEchaute, a former long-time trucker who used his cell phone extensively has been suffering from TBI for 13 years. He is courageously speaking out to help inform the public, particularly re dangers of close cell phone exposures.

Please check out  the pictures he has forwarded -- one an adorable granddaughter who was born this past December and the other, another beautiful child, a grandson, also born recently.  Both have deformed hands and as he says, the expectant parents use and used cell phones, and other electronics continuously even "close exposures" during respective pregnancies.

There is a strong correlation between bones and close electric field exposure(s).  My email is not intended to provide facts supporting that statement but I definitely can do that.

Right now, a major question to you as a perinatologist, is whether you and/or your associates are seeing an increase in deformities in newborns?  While "pre-maturity" is not factor in these two cases, you, of course, are in a position to possibly interact by questioning and/or informing obstetric groups even if just during casual conversation, etc.

You know from our previous exchanges that my husband, Bud's brain was majorly affected by sleeping close to an electric clock and cordless phone transformer.  We do not know whether taking a statin is as harmful for those who do not have appliances, telephone equipment and/or items with speakers (magnets) close to their beds but we do know there are many reports of mental decline in persons taking statins. Bud is one of those persons.  I now firmly believe Bud suffers TBI  --  permanent cognitive and memory impairment  -- due to "avoidable, highly toxic electric field/RF exposures!

It certainly does appear that Bear is "right on" re his very strong belief that prenatal exposure by cell phones, laptops and other electronics, are responsible for hand deformities in his two precious grandchildren.

We have to ask and wonder whether these wonderful children will be amongst those said to have autism, Tourette's, ADD, ADHD, other learning problems and more?    How many similar cases will be diagnosed with Leukemia? I can prove my two grandsons' rare, pre-Leukemic blood changes "improved" when their beds were moved away from walls opposite electric meters. My two sets of two guinea pigs were diagnosed with "hypersegmented neutrophils"  (sign of ionizing radiation exposures) after placing their cages against electric meter in my home!

Can you suggest contact name and email address for an NIH doctor or H&H? We are in the midst of a crisis that defies description! Best wishes and take care  -  Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
1116  -  117th Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota  55448-2383  USA