Morgellons disease linked to frequencies

news....@googlemail.com

Apr 12, 2012, 2:53:17 AM4/12/12
MCG to seal 298 'hazardous' mobile towers near houses

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-01-07/gurgaon/30601647_1_mobile-towers-towers-in-residential-areas-mobile-operators

Susan

--------

A NEW FORM : FREQUENCY INDUCED DISEASE?

Morgellons disease linked to frequencies.

http://www.carnicominstitute.org/articles/bio2011-3.htm

David

--------

Maine Smart Meters

Attached is the important Appeal filed in the Maine Supreme Judicial Court regarding all issues of smart meters. Oral arguments are scheduled for the second week of May.

Dianne Wilkins

Maine Smart Meter SafetyCoalition

--------

Stopping a Cell Tower

Some ideas to try.

http://celltower.ca/wordpress/?page_id=861

Kirsten

BC Hydro argument flawed

At least 15 per cent of the population already is electro-hypersensitive and that number is increasing daily.

Also missing from his/BC Hydro s argument is the fact that no one, either by mistake or convenience, has mentioned that the routers which search out, receive and send all this EMF (electromagnetic field) radiation add another 4,000 times to the effect.

http://www.saobserver.net/opinion/letters/146017355.html

--------

Microwave guns

We have been aware about this technology since circa 1985, where much research between Laurentian University, Sudbury, Ontario and the US Naval Research was articulating surrounding non-linear waveforms using typical microwave oven (now cellphone, WiFi) technology parts -at micro Watt/square centimeter animals were killed at distances of a few meters within seconds(1,000 times weaker than Canadian Safety Code 6 standard). We published two papers associated with this line of research in our Studying problems associated with video display problems.

Andrew Michrowski

--------

T- Mobile withdraws cell Tower

Stevenson Ranch resident Karen Shapiro said she was concerned about radiation contamination. "Cellphones are not essential - they're a luxury," Shapiro said.

http://www.the-signal.com/section/36/article/63225/

--------