Lots going on with Mobile Twin Cities this month....
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who attended our meeting in
January. Thank you to Susan Metoxen for showing off Buzztouch and the
awesome discussion lead by Peter Pascal on mobile trends that are sure to
make the years trends discussion at Mobile March and amazing success.
1. OUR MEETING TIME HAS CHANGED!! It was discussed last month that we start
the meetings at 6:00. So, our next meeting will br this Tuesday, February
21st at 6:00. Details on the website at: http://mobiletwincities.com
2. REGISTER: Code 42 ( http://code42.com/careers.html ) is once again
sponsoring pizza and refreshments. If you are planning to attend please
register at: http://bit.ly/wy9LTI
3. DIRECTIONS: Parking at Riverplace is probably the easiest option. Follow
this map to the Code 42 Offices: http://bit.ly/wy9LTI
We have 2 awesome presentations lined up this month:
* Aaron Bannin will present "Freemium: A Love Story As Told in 3 Acts"
* Breon Nagy will present "QR Codes: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"
The agenda has now been posted online! Notice we are have 2 days of
sessions with 4 hour introductory development sessions covering Android,
iOS and Windows Phone 7 along with advanced topics on Saturday covering
online gaming, business, sales, strategy and so much more.
Tickets are selling fast. If you haven't registered you definitely will
want to register now.
Looking forward to seeing you this Tuesday at Mobile Twin Cities.