Performance Tutorial at ApacheCon

Jason Grigsby

Feb 19, 2013, 2:27:51 AM2/19/13
to mobile-...@googlegroups.com
At this month’s Mobile Portland meeting, we’re lucky enough to have some incredibly smart folks from Google who are going to talk about mobile performance.

We’ll be sending out information on the event sometime soon, but I wanted to let you know that if you’re interested in this topic, that they are hosting a tutorial on mod_pagespeed next Monday during the day before Mobile Portland.

The tutorial looks very good and mod_pagespeed is a great project that Google contributes to the community. Details at:
http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/presentation/235/

I wanted to get word out about their tutorial as soon as possible. If you know people who might be interested, please do our speakers a favor and pass the word on.

I’ll send out more details about our meeting soon.

Thanks,

Jason