I'm looking to build up a team for several months of HTML5 app
development at Intel (Hillsboro). I'm a developer, not in staffing,
so I'll just give you the facts.
- Latest CSS3/HTML5 gimmickry
- WebKit and Chromium
- Performance techniques (fast page load, fast execution, minimization/
- Good software engineering (unit tests, documentation, etc)
- Some apps will need JQuery / JQuery-UI
- Each app will take from one to three people to implement. I'll be
the point person on the Intel side and will be involved in code
- Contract positions will be for around three months
- Need to spend some number of days/week on-site in Hillsboro (details
- UX design and assets are done, so we need implementation (though
creativity is definitely needed to fill in the details)
- Our target is netbooks today, perhaps adding tablets soon. No
phones in the immediate future.
- We're a Linux shop and we're only using Chromium right now (cross
browser not too important). No Android/iOS now.
Please email me if you are interested or want more info. Step right
up -- I need to move on this!
PS: someone just stole my phone (boo!) so I've just got email