1. I add a new document to my remote database.
2. I launch a new "ReplicateService" that replicates from the remote server
3. The "ReplicateService" completes and reports back to a handler that
there were no changes to the local database.
4. The UI loads and does not show the new document I added.
5. I comment out the line that launches the ReplicateService, recompile,
and relaunch my app.
6. The UI loads without launching a ReplicateService (commented out).
7. I observe through the UI that the document I added to the remote
database is now present on my Android device from the previous replication.
Is CouchDbInstance.replicate() asynchronous and if so, how do I wait for it