Mobicents JAIN-SLEE Server 1.2.0.GA released!

Eduardo Martins

Oct 2, 2008, 9:57:53 PM10/2/08
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
We are happy to announce Mobicents JAIN-SLEE Server 1.2.0.GA, the long-waited STABLE 1.2 series release!

This release improves 1.2.0.CR2 stability with fixes on the JAIN SLEE core, management console and examples.

The complete list of issues fixed is at http://code.google.com/p/mobicents/issues/list?can=1&q=version%3A1.2.00+release%3AType-GA

What is included in this release:
* Core JAIN SLEE Server
* Management Console
* Resource adaptors: SIP RA, SIP11 RA (complaint with JAIN SLEE 1.1
specs), JCC RA, XMPP RA, SMPP RA, HTTP Client RA, HTTP Servlet RA,
Asterisk RA, Text to Speech RA, Rules RA, Diameter Base RA
* Educational examples: Google Talk Bot, SIP Services, SIP Wake Up
* Sources zip for debug purposes

Note that Media, MGCP and XCAP Resources Adaptors and related examples
are NOT included in this release, those can be found in Mobicents Media Server (Media
and MGCP only), Mobicents SIP Presence Service (XCAP only) or
Mobicents All releases.

Where to download from?
The distribution can be downloaded from SourceForge.

SVN tags:
mobicents-jainslee-server-1.2.0.GA

Source repositories:
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/servers/jain-slee

How to get started:
There is a README file in the top directory of the zip file.

Any other directory where additional instructions are needed has its
own README file.

Looking forward to your feedback!!!

Mobicents Team

Ivelin Ivanov

Oct 3, 2008, 8:48:24 PM10/3/08
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, team! One step closer to JSLEE 1.1.

Normandes Jr

Oct 4, 2008, 7:09:19 AM10/4/08
to mobicents-public
Congratulations!

I downloaded and moved my projects to this new version, work's
fine!

Good job for you!

Normandes Junior
Brazil