Mobicents JSR-309 Impl 2.0.0.BETA3 Released!

Amit Bhayani

Jan 23, 2010, 6:31:11 AM1/23/10
to mobicents-public
We are happy to announce the binary release of Mobicents JSR-309 implementation 2.0.0.BETA3 !

Mobicents JSR-309 impl can be used to control not only Mobicents Media Server but any Media Server that understands MGCP control protocol. Look at Mobicents JSR-309 Impl home page http://www.mobicents.org/mms-jsr309-main.html

*Where to download from?
The distribution can be found on SourceForge.net. The binary package is mobicents-jsr309-impl-2.0.0.BETA3.jar:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mobicents/files/Mobicents%20JSR-309%20Impl/

This is just intermediary release and still uses the JSR309 draft API before we start implementing the JSR309 Final Spec.

*Source repositories:*
-------------------------------------
SVN
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/tags/servers/media/2.x.y/jsr-309/mobicents-jsr309-impl-2.0.0.BETA3