Mobicents JAIN MGCP 2.0.0.CR2 Released!

Amit Bhayani

May 24, 2009, 12:05:59 AM5/24/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
We are happy to announce the release of Mobicents JAIN MGCP Stack implementation 2.0.0.CR2 !

MGCP is a industry standard and can be used by applications to control Media Server's other than Mobicents Media Server. To learn more about MGCP please refer to RFC 3435 and JSR 23. We have also added support for MGCP Advance Audio Package - RFC 2897.

2.0.0.CR2 is memory leak fix and improved performance over 2.0.0.CR1

Where to download from?
The distribution can be found on SourceForge.net. The binary package is mobicents-mgcp-impl-2.0.0.RC2.zip:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=102670&package_id=308747&release_id=684701

Source repositories:
-------------------
SVN
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/servers/media/jain-mgcp

SVN TAG
http://code.google.com/p/mobicents/source/browse/#svn/tags/servers/media/2.x.y/jain-mgcp/mobicents-mgcp-impl-2.0.0.RC2

How to get started & Media Server Documentation
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/MobicentsBooks/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/media/index.html

Looking forward to your feedback

Mobicents Media Server Team

Ivelin Ivanov

May 24, 2009, 1:36:46 AM5/24/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, team! Enjoy what's left of the weekend :)

Amit Bhayani

Jun 7, 2009, 9:27:03 AM6/7/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Since the MGCP implementation from Mobicents is separated from Mobicents Media Server and has its own life-cycle, we thought its time to have a dedicated page and downloads-section only for MGCP. Especially the Mobicents MGCP stack can not only be used to control Mobicents Media Server but any Media Server thats MGCP compliant.

Here is the MGCP page at mobicents.org

http://www.mobicents.org/mms-mgcp-main.html

Feedback, comments, criticisms welcome :)

Amit.

Jean Deruelle

Jun 7, 2009, 2:26:41 PM6/7/09
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com