Mobicents JAIN-SLEE Server 1.2.0.CR1 released

Message has been deleted

EMMa...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2008, 11:35:47 AM8/13/08
to mobicents-public
We are happy to announce Mobicents JAIN-SLEE Server 1.2.0.CR1!

This release is the last step towards the GA release of the 1.2.x
series, so your feedback is very very important. As usual it includes
a long list of stability improvements and bug fixes:

Issue Component Type Summary

19 SIP RA Enhancement Forced automatic dialog creation
52 JAIN SLEE Core Defect SbbVerifier - throws NPE when IES method is
not matching
55 JAIN SLEE Core Defect Avoid DU Classloader to be unregistred
before undeployment completes
58 JainSLEE-Core Enhancement Verify SbbActivityContextInterface and
SbbLocalObject interfaces on deploy
73 Examples Enhancement MBean to encapsulate LocationService
85 SIP RA Task sip-ra tests migration
91 JCC-CAMEL-RA Task migrate jcc resource adaptor
92 JainSLEE-Core Defect fix TCKRA.log
94 "SIP RA, Media-Server " Defect sip ra can't be redeployed if media
server is installed
103 JainSLEE-Core Defect Check SbbObject lifecycle in the pool
Performance
106 JainSLEE-Core Defect mobicents log4j configuration change
requires server restart && dupe msgs
149 Persistence RA Defect PRA EntityManager wrapper .remove(object)
invokes .refresh(object) on the wrapped EntityManager
150 Persistence RA Defect Concurrency issues due to usage of XACache
in Persistence RA
157 SIP RA Enhancement sip ra compliant with jain slee 1.1 final
specs
163 SIP RA Defect restore SIPDialog in jsip dialog table given state
attributes
166 JainSLEE-Core Defect java.util.Logger info printed as error in
log4j console
175 Management-Console Defect MMC on GWT 1.4 and m2 build
176 SIP RA Defect Sip Request ACK/PRACK never dispatch to sbb
186 JainSLEE-Core Defect Mobicents deployer fails for externally
created RA Entities
188 JainSLEE-Core Defect JSLEE Deployer gets inconsistent when RA
Entity Activation fails
191 Build-Scripts Enhancement Versioning details in mobicents jars
195 SMPP Defect SMPP recepient/originator bug
207 Diameter-Base Defect Concurrent modification exception on
redeploy of Diameter BASE ra alpha
215 JCC-CAMEL-RA Enhancement Documentation for JCC / CAMEL RA
217 Build-Scripts Defect jain slee maven RA archetype
220 Management-Console Defect Add version number display to MMC view
- components
223 JainSLEE-Core Defect Verify getter/setter types in SBB Activity
Context Interface
226 Asterisk RA Enhancement No port property in Asterisk RA
228 JainSLEE-Core Defect Wrong interceptor source code - causing
lack of stack trace info or error situation
230 JainSLEE-Core Defect Incomplete generation of sbblocalobject
impl class
231 JainSLEE-Core Enhancement JSLEE Deployer should be able to parse
deploy-config.xml in any DU
233 Management-Console Defect "Sample-type usage parameter in MMC
doesn't refresh row, adds instead "
239 JainSLEE-Core Defect sbb local object class update and redeploy
classloading failure
258 JainSLEE-Core Defect Mobicents log4j configuration change
requires server restart
279 JainSLEE-Core Enhancement jslee core performance tweaks after
profiling
283 JainSLEE-Core Defect JSLEE Deployer sometimes fails to activate
services
293 Asterisk RA Defect Logger level for AsteriskResourceAdaptor line
403 is wrongly set to > ERROR

This release also introduces new resource adaptors for Diameter Base,
SIP and JCC.

What is included in this release:
* Core JAIN SLEE Server
* Management Console
* Resource adaptors: SIP RA, SIP11 RA (complaint with JAIN SLEE 1.1
specs), JCC RA, XMPP RA, SMPP RA, HTTP Client RA, HTTP Servlet RA,
Asterisk RA, Text to Speech RA, Rules RA, Diameter Base RA
* Educational examples: Google Talk Bot, SIP Services
* Sources zip for debug purposes

Note that Media, MGCP and XCAP Resources Adaptors and related examples
are NOT included, those can be found in Mobicents Media Server (Media
and MGCP only), Mobicents SIP Presence Service (XCAP only) or
Mobicents All releases.

Where to download from?
The distribution can be found on SourceForge.net.

SVN tags:
- mobicents-jainslee-server-1.2.0.CR1

Source repositories:
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/servers/jain-slee

How to get started:
There is a README file in the top directory of the zip file.

Any other directory where additional instructions are needed has its
own README file.

Looking forward to your feedback!!!

Mobicents Team

Nitin Gupta

Aug 13, 2008, 12:13:19 PM8/13/08
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Congrates for Mobicents JAIN-SLEE Server 1.2.0 release...

we were eagerly waiting for this release !!!!

Regards:-
Nitin Gupta.
--
Regards:-
Nitin Gupta.

Ivelin Ivanov

Aug 13, 2008, 1:30:42 PM8/13/08
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, team! This is the largest release ever, consolidating all of our independent projects, each of which progressed a lot.

Looking forward to community feedback on CR1 in order to prepare for a rock solid GA release.

Ivelin

SVN tag: mobicents-jainslee-server-1.2.0.CR1

Eduardo Martins

Aug 13, 2008, 6:25:08 PM8/13/08
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
y, this one is only the first "piece" :-)

aayush bhatnagar

Aug 13, 2008, 9:14:22 PM8/13/08
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations :)